17

Chapter 146 Little Chen's Sorrow

    I don't know whether it was Li Dapeng being too honest, or Huang Shuhai's superb questioning skills, but within half an hour, he and Chu Rong's idea was figured out.

Until Li Dapeng patted his chest to ensure that he had put down, Huang Shuhai patted his shoulder meaningfully, and came out of the shed lightly.

After half an hour, Huang Shuhai finally confirmed one thing, that is, his wife didn't care much about this man. Other things are not important to Huang Shuhai.

He quickened his pace and came to a temporary straw shed at the foot of the mountain. Seeing his daughter-in-law chatting with several women, Huang Shuhai stopped, turned around, walked to Huang Chengrui and sat down.

Huang Chengrui saw him coming. Knocked on the cigarette pipe and pot, thrust it back, and said in a low voice, "Xiao Hai, I've been busy these days, uncle didn't tell you something, are you chattering?"

"Uncle, tell me, I'll listen." Huang Shuhai nodded.

"Ohit's nothing important, it's just your father, I couldn't let you go when I went, and I was in front of the accountant at that time, your father thought I was capable, so he insisted on asking someone to find you. Sigh , How can uncle have that ability, he didn't do what my brother told me to do."

Huang Wenhai's eyes turned red, and he said in a dull voice, "Uncle, my father forced it."

Huang Chengrui waved his hands and smiled, "Your father is a transparent person, he has never done anything wrong in his life, but he was confused when he was dying, and kept shouting regrets, regrets, I think he may regret marrying you a wife, What kind of life they live, your father knows, but he can't control it."

"I know Uncle, don't worry, no one will bully them again in the future." Huang Shuhai was sour in his heart, but his father regretted it, he didn't regret it, he was very satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

The two chatted until noon, most of the time Huang Chengrui said, Huang Shuhai listened, and knew a lot of things that happened in the village in recent years.

Chu Rong came over and asked the father and the two to go back to eat. Just now, they chatted with Liu Guilan's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law for a long time, and they all forgot about the meal. Mrs. Liu wanted to go back to make a fire and cook, but Chu Rong stopped her, and called Mrs. Chen to Liu Guilan's house to bring the children over and eat at her place.

When cooking at noon, Chu Rong didn't do anything at all. Xiao Chen's eyes were sharp, and Chen's scrambling to do the work, plus Liu and Sun's two presences, her kitchen was big enough to let her take a step. Without walking, I had no choice but to go back to the main room to accompany Liu Guilan and a few younger ones.

After a lively lunch, after Liu Guilan's family left, Chu Rong coaxed the two children to take a lunch break. When leaving Huang Jun'er's room, Chu Rong caught a glimpse of Xiaoyong adding paper to the bookcase. I washed the brush I took out and put it in.

He is a careful child, let Mrs. Chen come over tomorrow, and enroll him in school, so that Jun'er can have a companion.

The next day, foreman Zhao brought a dozen craftsmen over with blue bricks. When they saw Chu Rong and Huang Shuhai, the dozen or so craftsmen were all smiling. It was not difficult to see how happy Chu Rong's family was working.

After a few words of politeness, Chu Rong called Zhang's family and asked them to go up the mountain together. The foundation had already been circled, and the blueprint was given to Foreman Zhao. Chu Rong didn't want to follow. She had to go to the county to buy ingredients. A meal for a dozen people is not enough without something.