19

Chapter 166 The Mother Who Defrauded Her Son

Seeing Liu Guilan's confusion, Chu Rong smiled and continued, "Brother Guicheng works as an accountant in the county, and my sister-in-law has been fascinated by it. He must be able to do simple accounting work. Brother Guizong has a casual temperament. It's better to rent a small shop by yourself, and have the second sister-in-law to help, the three of them are just right."

"Open a shop?" Liu Guilan exclaimed, "Let's not talk about the rent of the shop, and there is no channel to get goods in and out. What can you sell?"

No wonder Liu Guilan said this, although Wenshui County is a county government, but the location is quite convenient, there are many people going to and from the merchants, and all kinds of goods are also available. Naturally, the rent of the shop is also quite high.

"Godmother, I've figured it out. Rent a shop with a small courtyard for about five taels of silver a month. There are three main rooms in the backyard, which can accommodate people. The shop is in front, which is convenient for business.

The things I sell are all ready-made here. Seeing that the vegetables in the field can be picked immediately, I can't sell the 20 acres of land by myself. There are also eggs. I have a dozen chickens here, how many are saved? The baskets of eggs are gone, and another 80 are raised on the mountain. "

Chu Rong paused for a moment, seeing that Liu Guilan was listening seriously, she continued, "Those chickens are hens that are about to lay eggs, and the eggs will be indispensable at that time, not to mention that next spring, the fish in the fish ponds may be sold on the net. "

The more Liu Guilan listened, the more excited she became. After Chu Rong finished speaking, she patted her thigh and said, "Your brain is easy to use. These things are cheap to buy, but you have to eat them every day."

"When the time comes, I will earn money, and the two sister-in-laws will earn a cent, which is more than I can earn as a long-term worker." Chu Rong squinted and said with a smile.

Liu Guilan nodded again and again, got up suddenly and wanted to tell her daughter-in-law the good news. But when she was behind him, she suddenly remembered what was wrong.

"Girl, you are not kind, and you have involved the godmother. This thing is yours, what does it have to do with your two brothers?" Liu Guilan nodded Chu Rong's forehead dumbfounded. She was dazed just now. I didn't think of this.

Chu Rong blinked, and when Liu Guilan said this, she also remembered that she was stupid, and quickly changed her words, "Why don't we change it, I will pay the rent for the shop, and the things will be brought there so that Brother Guizong and his sister-in-law can partner If you sell it, I will take half of the money, and the rest will be divided between the two."

Liu Guilan thought about it carefully this time, and felt that she still didn't want to get married. If the half of the money was not enough for five taels, wouldn't she still have to let her goddaughter pay her back?

"No, the shop will be rented by your two elder brothers, and you can just sell the things, and then the split will be 50/50." Liu Guilan said firmly, without any refutation.

Arriving in a hurry, and leaving in a hurry, Chu Rong sat on the chair with a helpless smile on her lips, but her heart was warm, like a spring breeze.

Chu Rong also guessed Liu Guilan's decision to some extent, and was afraid that she would be wrong, but she didn't think about it. If her monthly income was really not enough for fifty taels, wouldn't her two sons have to lose money?