24

Chapter 202 Li Dapeng Helps

Huang Shuhai watched Li Dapeng's whole process from coming to killing the wild boar cubs, and a flash of appreciation flashed in his eyes. Anyway, Li Dapeng's ability to rush over regardless of danger shows that this man is bloody.

"It's me." Huang Shuhai responded, and jumped down from the tree, with two hares hanging from him, and he had already thrown the pheasant into the herd of wild boars as bait.

"You you killed these wild boars yourself?" Li Dapeng's eyes widened, switching back and forth with envy and admiration.

"Well, I met a herd of wild boars, thank you for coming to help." Huang Shuhai nodded, dropped the rabbit and the bow and arrow, and said, "Do me a favor, go to the mountain bag of my house and call all the men on it."

Li Dapeng looked at Huang Shuhai, "Are you okay, or I'll watch, you go call someone."

Hearing this, Huang Shuhai raised his eyebrows in surprise. You must know that these are more than a dozen wild boars. The smell of blood is very strong, and they are likely to attract more ferocious beasts, such as big worms, wolves, and even blind bears. Are you not afraid?

"Aren't you afraid of attracting wild beasts?" Thinking in my heart, I also asked.

Li Dapeng shook his head and nodded again. After thinking for a while, he smiled innocently and said, "I'm afraid, but you must have no strength after killing so many. I'm different. I can still run when the beast comes."

Regarding this sentence, Huang Shuhai chose to remain silent, not because he didn't believe what he said, but because nothing is absolute.

He can be sure that he still has the ability to escape, even if it is Xiong Xiazi who comes, he has to fight him, but if it is Li Dapeng, he will definitely not be able to escape if he has a lot of strength.

Thinking of this, Huang Shuhai hooked the corners of his lips, waved his hands and said, "It's better to go and call someone, hurry up, it's better than pushing around here."

Li Dapeng blushed, and after glancing at the wild boar carcasses on the ground, he turned around and ran down the mountain hastily without refusing.

Huang Shuhai squinted his eyes, and the wound on his back was no longer bleeding, but sweat and blood stuck his clothes to his flesh, and it hurt when he moved, which was really a bad feeling.

At this time, Chu Rong, who had been asleep for nearly an hour and a half, woke up in a daze. After taking care of herself, she went to the kitchen to take a look. Seeing that the food was still in the pot, she couldn't help frowning. It's been a long enough time to go out, so you won't encounter anything, right?

Shaking her head, not thinking about it, Chu Rong felt that she should still trust Huang Shuhai's skills.

"Sister, I came here with ingredients to ask you how to cook." There was a knock on the door, and a clear voice came over.

As soon as Chu Rong heard it, she knew that Mrs. Liu was coming, so she hurriedly went to open the door. Seeing Mrs. Liu with a smile on her face, and two fish weighing about four catties, one grass carp and one carp, she said helplessly, "Sister-in-law is here. Come on, why are you still carrying fish, it's not like you don't know that I have fish."

"Pfft, I don't know, these two are also from your fish pond." Liu Shi was amused, followed Chu Rong in and smiled, "I'm here to learn art, so naturally Bring something."

"Study art?" Chu Rong was stunned for a moment, and then remembered what Mrs. Liu said outside the door just now, and couldn't help feeling amused, "Sister-in-law, why do you want to learn how to cook?"