59

Chapter 411 Fu San returns to Beijing

Kyoto, the center of the power of the entire Great Xia Dynasty, is also the gathering place of the royal family and the top families. Of course, apart from these most expensive figures, there are naturally some special families that should not be underestimated.

Among these Sifang cities, Fujia located in Fuguifang, Dongcheng, is one of them. As a businessman, it was a great honor for the Fujia to be granted a house by the emperor Lao Tzu to live in Fuguifang, which is dominated by officials.

You must know that the lowest status of the people living in Fuguifang must be officials of the fifth rank or above. Although in Kyoto, where there are high-ranking officials everywhere, fifth-rank officials are nothing, but outside, it is the mansion that manages a mansion. Taiwan University is now, and the status of Beijing officials has been higher than that of external officials since ancient times. Therefore, this Fu family can live in Fuguifang, which is naturally envied by many people. Therefore, it has become the focus of the eyes of the people in Kyoto. Everyone loves to say a few words about the Fu family.

And this Fu family is the most eye-catching, and it is also the person that people prefer to pay attention to. It is the third master of the Fu family, Fu Yuanqing. He said that he couldn't stop for three days and three nights.

Today, the Fu family was full of people, the main door was wide open, and four or five young men splashed water and swept the door clean, even the lacquered red door was wiped so that it could be seen.

A lot of people gathered in the nearest teahouse outside the square. While listening to the book, they stretched their necks to look at the entrance of the square. It was as rumored, and within a quarter of an hour, they saw two luxuriously decorated carriages approaching from far away. He stopped and entered the entrance of Fuguifang.

There was a person sitting by the window on the second floor, yelling loudly that the carriage stopped, and it stopped at the gate of the Fu family. But after a while, the speaker raised his voice again, shouting excitedly that the person who got out of the car was the third master of the Fu family.

This has ignited the gossip of many people. Even the listeners downstairs couldn't help but ran upstairs, squeezed at the window and looked into the workshop, just to witness the behavior of the third master Fu. brilliance.

"Look, look, this Fu San'er is amazing, he just went back to the capital, just like the great general came back in triumph."

"Isn't it? Second brother, you and him Fusan grew up together. Why don't you reflect on his ability? If it weren't for us not having Fusan's business talent, it would be useful." Why don't you hide?" A fair-faced and delicate boy of fifteen or sixteen years old curled his lips and rolled his eyes at the older man in brocade clothes.

The older man was taken aback when he heard the words, and immediately stretched out his hand, knocking the folding fan on the boy's forehead, cursing with a smile, "You still have the face to criticize me, what else would you do at such a young age besides running to the brothel Chu Pavilion."

As he said that, the man looked at the boy suddenly with strange eyes, and said suspiciously, "Fourth brother, did you get into trouble again, so you will go out with me." It's only because of my nagging, but I also want to catch up with old friends, but this kid suddenly followed up. Now that I think about it, it's really weird.

Hearing this, the boy felt as if his hair had exploded, his eyes glared angrily, but the corners of his mouth were curled down, as if he had been wronged, but his bright eyes were full of guilt.