34

Chapter 251 I am not afraid of Fu San

Chen Feng's originally tense face was broken in an instant, and he gave a hearty smile and cupped his hands at the man in the Chinese suit, and said helplessly, "Third Master, you are a bit big this time, and when you enter the county, you will have to be given by someone who cares." Look it up."

The man was startled when he heard the words, and then coughed in embarrassment, "I did it on purpose, just to let those people see that Fumanlou is not easy to bully."

In a word, the image of an elegant young man created before was completely destroyed. Chen Feng shook his head speechlessly, and invited him into the building.

The master of my family is the most easy-going, and he never sees the servants of the family clearly because of his status, especially the servants and maids around him, even the woman and the driver, who have been with him for more than ten years Yes, it's more like a family member than a slave.

And Chen Feng was a child of the family since he was a child, and his father was the steward of Mrs. Fu. Originally, Chen Feng was supposed to serve Mrs. Fu, but Chen Feng didn't like being at home. After his father passed away, he asked for grace and transferred When I came to the third young master.

This third young master Fu has a business acumen since he was a child, and was raised by Mr. Fu. He supported part of the business of the Fu family at the age of twelve or thirteen.

And these three young masters are good at everything, but they are rare to put on a show, travel in at least two carriages, take a group of people who are willing to cooperate with him, and patrol the shop, scaring the shopkeeper tremblingly, making them dare not embezzle.

Entering the private room on the second floor, Fu Yuanqing unbuttoned the cloak and still lay it on. After sitting down, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Finally got off the carriage."

Chen Feng, who followed behind, staggered when he heard this, but Changqingyan quickly helped him to prevent Chen Feng from falling.

Chen Feng stood firm and waved to Changqing to let him back out. After the door was closed, he took two steps forward and sat down on the chair next to Fu Yuanqing.

"Third Master, I called you here this time. Apart from the matter of Mrs. Chu, there is also the matter of the Murong family and the Xiao family in Lingnan Prefecture. According to Steward Fang, the Murong family wants to expand their business and set their sights on Wenshui County. However, 40% of the shops and Zhuangzi in Wenshui County belong to the Xiao family, and the Murong family only has a few shops here."

When Chen Feng said this, he saw Fu Yuanqing's pensive look from the corner of his eye, nodded secretly and continued, "On the bright side, we only have Fumanlou, but secretly I have taken over some shops and fields over the years. I'm afraid At that time, there will be conflicts with those two."

"It's better for the Xiao family to talk about it. After all, it's a family of businessmen with insufficient background, but the Murong family"

The words were not finished, but Chen Feng knew that his third master must understand that the Fu family has the merits of being a dragon, and naturally has a rich background as an imperial merchant, but the Murong family is not bad, although there have been no successful descendants in the past few decades , but the founding hero can make up for it.

The corners of Fu Yuanqing's mouth curled up slightly, and he sneered and said, "So what about the Murong family? Those Zi Enyin have something to do with it, especially people of this generation, who are even more daring and reckless, and they are quicker than anyone else. Three is not afraid of them."