701-710

Chapter 701 Master

The master looked eagerly at Chu Rong, and wanted to take the ledger, but Chu Rong stuffed it back all at once. Seeing the momentary lost expression on Master's face, Chu Rong felt a little funny.

She suppressed her smile and pretended that she didn't know anything, "Let's forget it, let's wait for Mr. Bu to come back. I'm not in a hurry."

"But I don't know when my lord will come back. Mrs. Chu, you will have to wait for a long time, and my lord is busy with business, so he can't see you at any time. If you leave it to me, I can wait for Bu lord to come back." Wouldn't it be convenient to just hand things over to him?"

Chu Rong thought that this person really couldn't hide his thoughts.

"Forget it, my things are not important. It's fine if Master Bu comes back or not. Master, don't worry about me so much."

Only then did the master realize that he seemed to have lost his composure, and quickly put away his emotions and said, "It's just a good intention. Since Miss Chu doesn't trust me, then I will do as Miss Chu does."

Chu Rong smiled faintly as a response, then turned around and left with Huang Shuhai.

The master looked at the backs of the two who were gradually leaving, and spat hard. The oil and salt didn't get in because he lost his smiling face for so long.

The two of them walked together, chatting about the master.

"That master is so funny, he almost wrote "Give me the account book" on his face." Chu Rong said with a smile.

"Really, if Jin Zixu can evade so many taxes, there must be some insider in the yamen, and this master presumably is one of them. I don't know how much he has benefited from taking Jin Zixu."

"Whatever, we just need to wait for Bu Fan to come back, and we'll hand over the account book. When the time comes, we'll tell him about the master, and the rest will have nothing to do with us."

However, Huang Shuhai was a little worried, the account book was still in the hands of himself and Chu Rong, presumably Jin Zixu also knew what would happen if it got into the Yamen's hands, that's why he just released it at the Yamen's gate. The dog will jump over the wall when he is in a hurry, and Jin Zixu doesn't know what he will do again, and what tricks he has left.

"Ma'am, what's wrong with you?"

One inattentive, Chu Rong has already run to the front.

I saw an old woman with gray hair sitting on the ground at this time, and the fruit basket beside her also fell to the ground, and the fruits inside were scattered all over the floor.

Chu Rong quickly helped someone up.

"My lady, thank you so much." The old man's face was wrinkled, but the skin on his hands was surprisingly smooth.

However, neither Chu Rong nor Huang Shuhai noticed this. After all, the old lady was so old, she didn't think she was aggressive at all.

Just as the old man stood up with Chu Rong helping her, he sprained his foot again and almost fell down again. Fortunately, Chu Rong had quick eyesight and quick hands, and helped him up again.

"Auntie, can you still go? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

The old man shook his head, "As you get older, bumps and bumps are inevitable, so you don't need to go to the medical center."