49

Chapter 326 Farming

"Yo, girl, I can't feed you any more. You can see that ginseng is cabbage. You can't reissue it even if you are weak after giving birth. When you are in confinement, you can use this ginseng to cook chicken soup for the best effect."

Granny Cao turned her head and was about to help Mrs. Sun clean up, when she saw Chu Rong stuffing ginseng into the puerpera's mouth again, and hurriedly snatched it away.

"Eldest sister, this girl in your family is really daring to do it. She holds it and uses it to make chicken soup. She can't eat so much ginseng just after giving birth."

Granny Cao only thinks that Chu Rong is Liu Guilan's daughter, and she can't laugh or cry seeing her sister-in-law so devoted to her sister-in-law.

Chu Rong was also taken aback. After thinking about it for a while, she felt that what Wen Po said was reasonable, so she didn't say much, just looked at Liu Guilan and said, "Godmother, there is more than half of this ginseng kitchen, you can give it to the second sister-in-law." If it's not enough, I still have more."

Now Mrs. Cao was really shocked. She looked at Chu Rong in disbelief, then turned her head to look at Liu Guilan. After a while, she patted her thigh and said with a smile, "Big sister, you are blessed, and your two sons are capable. , the daughter-in-law is virtuous, and even the daughter-in-law she recognizes is a good one."

Granny Cao is envious, isn't it? I thought it was my own daughter, so I did my best. After working for a long time, my daughter recognized it, and the ginseng was brought by my goddaughter.

Liu Guilan nodded again and again with red eyes, and kept her words close to Chu Rong's. Even Chu Rong, who felt that her skin was thicker than the city wall, felt a little uncomfortable. She helped clean up the Sun family, changed her clothes, and hurried out of the house .

Sun's delivery was safe and sound. Because of the nutrition, the child was a full moon older than his sisters and brothers when he was born. He was fat and puffy. He was married by his own father and named him Pangpang. Making Chu Rong roll her eyes, she secretly thought that another stupid father was born.

Helping out in the county for several days, Chu Rong happily took care of Naiwazi, hugged her every day, and got close to her when she was so fat. In Rong's arms, the hot-eyed Sun yelled for Chu Rong to have one too.

Unfortunately, these words were heard by Huang Shuhai who came to pick him up. His eyes darkened, and the corners of his mouth were pursed just as he was about to raise his eyebrows. parts.

Could it be that he was injured secretly when he was not paying attention, otherwise why did the wife's stomach not move?

Chu Rong blushed when she was teased. When she came out, she happened to see Huang Shuhai's eyes contemplating. After asking, she saw that she was fine, so she stopped thinking. The husband and wife returned to Huangjia Village all the way.

The rice seedlings will be transplanted tomorrow, and Zhang Dayong and Shou Jiang have been entrusted with recruiting workers for the past few days. Huangjia Village alone has recruited 70 people. many.

?Being the original long-term and part-time workers, 120 people worked hard for four days before planting all 100 mu of land.

Looking at the endless rice fields, Chu Rong squinted her eyes, and instantly felt that her waist became stronger, and she really didn't panic when she had enough food in her hands.

"Boss, our seedlings are a little loose, don't you want to mend them? I see that there is still an acre of seedlings left." On the side, Huang Donglin scratched his head and finally worked up the courage to speak out about himself. idea.