661-670

Chapter 661

It is said that when she arrived at the government office, the servants only stopped her at the door and refused to let her in, saying that Mr. Bu had gone to work and would go for several days.

In her heart, Chu Rong scolded Bu Fan hundreds of times, coward, coward.

She looked at the high wall and came up with a plan. Since the door is not allowed to enter, she will enter through the wall, who is afraid of whom.

Just outside the wall was a big poplar tree. Chu Rong embraced it with both hands and climbed up the tree with her legs.

"Madam, you have to be careful." Chunmei can't climb trees, so she can only remind her wife below. Although she was not the one who sneaked into the government office, it was the first time for her to do such an exciting thing.

"Don't worry Chunmei, you are waiting for me outside, I will definitely come out before dark."

In the blink of an eye, Chu Rong was almost at the height of the wall.

"Ma'am, you have to be careful." Chunmei held up under the tree with her hands open, for fear that she might fall, and she was terrified when she saw it.

"Chunmei, go to the tea shop to drink tea first, or go shopping, don't wait here." Chu Rong was afraid that Chunmei would be bored waiting, so she ordered a few words. After giving instructions, she jumped from the wall to the inside.

Seeing her wife broke into the Yamen like this, Chunmei couldn't help but sigh in her heart, her wife is really not an ordinary person.

Chu Rong has been to the government office a few times, she thought that Zibufan should be correcting official documents at this moment.

But she usually met Bu Fan in the hall, and never knew where the study was.

She took a few steps secretly and hid behind a tree. There were not many people in the whole mansion, and a few servant girls were walking around in the distance.

Chu Rong became a little worried. If Mr. Zhuobu really went out to handle errands as those yamen servants said, wouldn't it be impossible to explain why he broke into the mansion yamen privately. There are no trees leaning on the fence inside the wall, how can I get out by myself.

Chu Rong continued to walk in, and when she passed a room, she heard a slightly familiar coughing sound.

She sneaked a peek inside, and it really was Bu Fan! This person falsely claimed that he had gone out to do some errands, but it turned out that he was nesting here. Chu Rong was about to open the door and go in, but before she could speak, she felt a gust of fierce wind, and then a snow-white blade rested on her neck.

"Who are you!" the man said coldly.

Chu Rong was frightened into a cold sweat, "I, I"

It turns out that trespassing on the government office is such a dangerous thing, I almost lost my life!

"Who is outside." It was Bu Fan's voice, and he obviously heard the movement outside.

"My lord, it's a woman. She hasn't said who she is yet."

"My surname is Chu, Chu Rong—" Chu Rong hurriedly added.

With this next step, Fan hurried out.

"Yeying, quickly, quickly, put down the knife."

The one named Ye Ying was also very obedient, and put the knife back into the scabbard at once.