Part 8

Chapter 71

 Li Daniu and his wife ran back to the village with fungus on their backs, not to mention, on the other side, Changqing asked the coachman to park the carriage one mile away from the mountain bag, got off by himself, and drove to Chu Rong's house.

In just a cup of tea, Changqing walked outside the gate of the courtyard, and Chu Rong was also waiting at home.

"Miss Chu, I'm really sorry, some things have been delayed." Chang Qing said with a smile as he handed over the snacks.

"It's okay, I had to go to the county today. If I hadn't forgotten to tell you last time, I was afraid that you would come here and miss nothing. Maybe I would have gone to the county." Chu Rong finished her snack and poured Chang Qing a glass. Herbal tea, said helplessly.

"Miss Chu is going to the county? If you don't mind, you can follow our carriage, which is one mile behind the mountain."

"Really? That's good, you wait, I'll clean up, let's go."

Chu Rong was in a good mood. She thought she would have to walk to the county today, but she didn't expect to be able to take a carriage ride. During this period of time, I was busy with the things in the field, and I didn't have time to go to the county. I didn't find enough food, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar when I was cooking last night.

And I have to go to the bookstore to buy some raw paper for my son. The boy has recently become addicted to calligraphy, and the last time he bought it was bottomed out.

Chang Qing carried the fungus, and Chu Rong carried the basket on her back. The two walked around the mountain bag one after the other, and they saw the carriage within a quarter of an hour.

Because men and women are different, after Changqing put the fungus away, he sat outside with the driver. Chu Rong was the only one in the whole carriage, which made her a little embarrassed.

However, he was quickly attracted by what Changqing said.

"Miss Chu, this morning there was a couple who said they were from your village and came to Fumanlou to give away fungus."

Chu Rong was stunned for a moment when she heard the words, and raised her eyebrows slightly. Her first thought was Huang Wenhai and his wife. After all, before leaving Huang's house, the couple knew that she picked fungus every day.

"But don't worry, our shopkeeper said, except for your fungus, you don't want anything brought in by water." Changqing leaned back slightly, and said with a smile, full of complacency.

Chu Rong was amused and said a few words of thanks. But this accident still sounded the alarm for her. There are so many people in the village, it's hard to hide what you do.

After entering the county seat, Chu Rong followed the carriage to the backyard of Fumanlou, and after a few polite words with shopkeeper Chen, she left and went straight to the bookstore.

With a lot of money in hand, Chu Rong didn't feel sorry for cutting half a tael of raw-edged paper, and bought ink sticks and a fine brush suitable for four or five-year-old children.

A total of one tael of silver was spent. Although it was not much, it still made Chu Rong deeply moved. It seems that those high school champions from poor families can also appear in the storybook.

There are a few in the poor family who can afford to study, not to mention the pen, ink, paper and inkstone, just those enlightenment books, the Four Books and the Five Classics, etc., the expensive ones are several taels of silver a piece, and not many can afford them.

Clicking her tongue, Chu Rong rolled up the raw paper and put it in the basket.

On the street, four brocade-clothed young men swayed in the middle, and the leader among them was yawning profusely and his footsteps were flimsy.

"Master Qian, it seems that the new beauty who arrived yesterday suits your appetite. The one who yawned probably stayed up all night, right?"

On the right hand side, a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy approached the leader with half-closed eyes, and asked with a teasing smile.

"Tsk tsk, what's the matter, it hurts? It's her luck that the young master took a fancy to her. However, that little girl has a really good figure, with a thin waist and big breasts. It's so comfortable to make it. When the master gets tired of playing, Just give her back to you. Don't worry, the benefits of your kid are indispensable."

Young Master Qian laughed out loud twice, his big gold teeth shining brightly in his mouth, he satiated aftertaste for a while, then patted the young man on the shoulder, and said with a smirk.

The little boy nodded again and again, with a lewd smile on his face, but the fist hidden in his sleeve was full of veins.

"Haha, Young Master Qian is still very powerful. He is not idle all night. The little girl is so delicate. You have to take pity on her no matter what. Don't do such tricky things."

"Hun said, our Young Master Qian understands women's hearts best, and the girls in the Chunlou, who doesn't know."

The other two also leaned forward, and they didn't need money to speak out when they praised others.

Young Master Qian was pleased with what he heard, the paper fan in his hand was rattling, and he gained some strength when he walked.

"Hey, look at that little lady in front of the blacksmith's shop. She has a really good figure, but she has her back facing away. I don't know what she looks like?" Several people were laughing, and suddenly the one walking on the far left exclaimed, and raised her finger to point out. The blacksmith shop in the distance said excitedly.

"??You dare to say it when you see the face, and you are not afraid to turn your head and scare you to death. "

Young Master Qian also became interested, and hurriedly turned his head to look at the blacksmith shop, just in time to see Chu Rong's turned face.

"Wow, did you see that? It's really pretty. It's even better than the Liu'er in the Chunlou." The young master who was the first to see Chu Rong's back said excitedly when he saw the front face.