47

Chapter 316

"Xiao Mingyue, apologize!" Xiao Chenzhou carefully glanced at Murong Yu'er, seeing her biting her lips tightly, her eyes were slightly red, and her eyes were full of tears. She was even more angry, and said with a sullen face, "That's how I was taught at home. Yours, Yu'er is not your luthier."

Originally, she was only upset by the broken piano sound, but now she was reprimanded by Xiao Chenzhou, Xiao Mingyue's delicate face turned cold, her eyebrows frowned, and she sarcastically said, "I don't want to hear what big brother said, Although my family didn't teach me how to speak, I never taught me to help outsiders bully my own family either."

"You" Xiao Chenzhou was refuted, and wanted to yell at Murong Yu'er, but he had to maintain his image because of Murong Yu'er's presence, and he felt depressed in his chest.

"Brother Shen Zhou, Yue'er is still young, how could you do this? It's because I haven't played the piano for a while that my fingers hurt and the strings broke, which disturbed Yue'er's interest. Don't blame her. ."

Murong Yu'er smiled softly, as if thinking of something, she hurriedly put her right hand behind her back and said softly.

Her action naturally attracted the attention of Xiao's brothers and sisters. Xiao Chenzhou didn't care about the defense of men and women, and hurriedly pulled Murong Yu'er's right hand, only to see a red mark on the pads of three fingers, which was very obvious on the white and tender fingers .

Xiao Mingyue tiptoed slightly, although the distance was a bit far, but she also saw the red mark, guilt flashed in her eyes, but when she saw her brother glaring at her again, she suddenly felt sour, snorted coldly, turned around and walked directly out of the window. jumped out.

"Ah, why did Yue'er jump out of the window, will she fall?" Murong Yu'er exclaimed, took the opportunity to withdraw her right hand, pointed to the window, and eagerly urged Xiao Chenzhou to have a look.

"Leave her alone. She doesn't look like a daughter's family at all. She should be married off early. She's already eighteen years old. I don't know what my grandfather thinks. I just have to listen to her and let her find someone she likes."

Xiao Chenzhou's anger didn't decrease but increased. He really looked down on Xiao Mingyue. He was naughty since he was a child, and he liked to dance with knives and sticks. Now let alone clothes, he couldn't even embroider a purse. His grandfather still spoiled him. If she wasn't a daughter, he would have thought that his grandfather would give the Xiao family to Xiao Mingyue.

Murong Yu'er lowered her head, and the corners of her mouth curled up slightly.

Over there, Xiao Mingyue, who left home in a fit of anger, walked aimlessly on the street. Her good looks and flamboyant clothes attracted the attention of many passers-by. Before she could speak, she was pulled out by the whip in her hand.

This move scared a lot of people, even the man who had hidden his thoughts did not dare to step forward, but secretly took a few more glances to relieve his greed.

"It's the right time for us to come today. A new batch of vegetables just arrived. I didn't catch up with them yesterday, so I picked up some leftovers from the sale. Fortunately, the shopkeeper in his house is kind and knows what I'm getting. It's leftovers, and it's 30% cheaper for me."

"Ah, it's so good. Even if it's leftovers, there are plenty of them. You've taken advantage of it."

"Haha, it's not a big deal. Otherwise, can I buy an extra catty of pork head today? The boy in the family is growing up, so he likes to eat this."

super space little peasant womanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें