631-640

Chapter 631: Ins and Outs

Chu Xiao's life experience, few people here are not clear, Huang Shuhai is the one who knows Chu Xiao best. After all, the two have worked together for five years, and they have been in close contact for the next two years, but all he knows is that he has no father and no mother The orphan was adopted by the staff of the General's Mansion, and then sent to the General's Mansion for training, that's all.

However, if what Bu Fan said is good, Chu Xiao's identity is truly extraordinary.

Chu Xiao frowned. Seeing that Bu Fan wanted to speak but was afraid of his anger, he suddenly became agitated for some reason. For blood relatives, if he said that he had never longed for it, even he himself would not believe it, but that was when he was young. wishes.

He thought about it, complained about it, and hated it. When he was a child wandering around, he thought about why he had no parents, no home, and when he was fed with food, and when he fought with the little beggar, he complained about why his parents abandoned him. Why should he be born if he can't afford to support him? After several years of ups and downs, he hated, hated the parents who gave birth but did not support him. don't hate.

"Brother Xiao, I didn't lie at all. In fact, I was so excited to see you because my cousin passed away unexpectedly a few years ago, so my aunt almost accompanied him, and my uncle seemed to have lost his energy." , although the two have now accepted the fact that their beloved son passed away, but one eats fast and recites Buddhism all the year round, ignoring world affairs, and the other works desperately on errands, almost risking his life."

Speaking of this, Bu Fan's eyes were slightly red, and after a long hiss, he continued with a wry smile, "If you were my cousin, you were kidnapped by gangsters at the birthday party of your two brothers twenty years ago. It's my younger brother. After the loss, my aunt and uncle searched the entire capital like crazy, but there was no clue at all. When it was later found out who kidnapped you, it was already too late, even though we never gave up. I searched for you, but couldn't find you."

After Bu Fan finished speaking, seeing that Chu Xiao was listening seriously, he explained in detail that the aunt he was talking about was the daughter of the Bu family in Kyoto, who married Shen Ru, the second son of the Duke of Zhongyong, the servant of the Ministry of Industry. Then I got two lin'er, twins.

At the beginning, the two families loved the twins to the bottom of their hearts, and they took care of them carefully, for fear of accidents, but no matter how careful they were, it was difficult to guard against family thieves. As Zhongyonghou grew older, he wanted to choose among the three sons. One inherits the title. Originally, the old Marquis was still vacillating about who he would inherit, but after he got a pair of twin grandsons, he favored the second son.

Maybe it was unwillingness, or maybe it was anger, but for some reason, the boss and the third child came together and attacked the two children who had just turned one year old. Seeing people outside, so only one of the two children was lost.

Once this explanation came out, not only Chu Xiao, who was the person involved, turned angry, but even Chu Rong and the others turned cold.

Chu Rong knew that it was inevitable for a wealthy family born in this era to struggle for power, but as a direct brother, for the sake of a noble title, it is really unconscionable to actually lay hands on a nephew who has just turned one year old.

"Hmph, those two people sat down to such evil things back then, and after being found out by the old lord, they were beaten half to death and completely lost the right to inherit the title. Moved out of Hou Mansion."

Bu Fan snorted coldly. Although he was young, and he was only seven or eight years old when this happened, he clearly remembered that the two little cousins ??became one, and the one who loved him most My aunt was ill.

"Just because you said this, it doesn't mean that I am the child who was taken away. There are many people who look similar" Chu Xiao's voice was hoarse. peace of mind.

Where is the blood relationship so easy to abandon, Chu Xiao's clenched hands trembled slightly, and his eyes were slightly lowered. If he is really that child, then he was not abandoned, nor was his parents disgusted and abandoned him.

"No, it's not similar, but exactly the same. The appearance of your two brothers is 70% similar to that of your aunt, especially the eyes. They are almost the same. Look at mine, are they very similar?"

At this time, all Bu Fan's thoughts were in the excitement of meeting his cousin. How could he hear the abnormality in Chu Xiao's tone, and when he heard him say negative words, he immediately panicked and said incoherently.

As soon as these words came out, everyone in the room was stunned, and then four pairs of eyes fell on Bu Fan's face. Chu Rong turned her head and looked at Chu Xiao's eyes again, and said in surprise, "Don't say it, you both It is phoenix eye, and it is different from ordinary phoenix eye, the end of the eye is a bit raised, it is really similar."

In fact, after Bu Fan said so much, no matter whether it was Chu Xiao or Chu Rong, they all believed it eighty percent in their hearts. After all, there is a difference between the similarity and the same face. Since Bu Fan dared to say that, it is natural to be sure will recognize each other.

However, whether you recognize your relatives or not, you still have to Seeing what Chu Xiao meant, Chu Rong couldn't say much. (Remember the site URL: