♦39♦

~•Delight Johnson•~

"...I don't deal with trash...you and I were never friends and will never be friends..."

"...you are nothing!"

"...I'm not trash, so I don't need flies like you following me about...you are useless and worthless"

My hands trembled seriously as I tried to take the cup to my mouth. I put my other hand over the shaking hand, but that didn't stop it, cause both hands were quivering.

"Delight? Are you okay?" I turned to my sister who's seated beside me at the table. She looked worried as her gaze lingered on my hand.

"I'm fine" I smiled at her, but she didn't buy it.

"Why are your hands shaking?" She asked, completely abandoning her food.

"It's nothing. Hurry up and eat your food so we can get going" the trembling had reduced, so I ruffled her hair. She knotted her brows into a frown, pouting her tiny lips.

"Okay" she slowly moved her attention back to her meal of scrambled eggs and toast. I step out of my chair and move to the washing hand basin located somewhere in the dinning room.

I put on the tap and let the cold water calm my vibrating nerves. I inhale deeply. Last term was hell for me. I was stabbed in the back multiple times by the people I trusted most.

"Delight, I'm done!" Daniella announced, diverting my attention to her. I totally forgot about her presence.

"Get everything you need, you don't want to forget anything" she raced out of the room to the the stairs. I took the plates to the kitchen, where I wash mine and my sister's.

After that, I went upstairs to get my things ready. I put on a small pink cross bag around my self, complimenting my already worn outfit. A white t-shirts, pink shorts and white sneakers.

I stood before the mirror, assessing myself and the outfit. It's perfect for a regular sister outing thing. I had promised Daniella that I'll go out with her after the exams and she'd been pestering me ever since.

My room door flung open, and Daniella ran in. After catching her breath, she stood before me, arms crossed and scrunching her nose.

Sometimes she acts like a seven year old.

"You said I should get ready, now you're the one wasting time!" Daniella whined, stomping her feet on the ground.

"Alright, let's go" I grab my phone off my reading table and head out of my room, hand in hand with my sister.

Mother was seated in the living room watching TV, today being a Saturday, she had every right to. She didn't notice our presence till Daniella decided to make it known.

"Mummy! We're leaving!" She squealed, almost deafening my ears.

"Alright darlings, be safe. And Delight, I've transferred everything you need to your account" mother said, smiling widely at me and Daniella.

"Thanks mum" Daniella grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house in a jiffy. Daniella skipped ahead of me to the parked silver Toyota Camry in the driveway. Mother's driver stood outside the car waiting for us, me and Daniella.

"Ready girls?" He asked.

"Yes sir" I responded on behalf of me and my little sister. I get in the car and assist Daniella. After brief minutes, we drove out of the compound.

••••♥••••

I held my phone up in a camera position, taking pictures of my sister and she striked numerous poses. She loved pictures and she's extremely photogenic.