♦37♦

~•William Vincent•~

I had put on my uniform, feeling really confident. Today was the last day of exam, fortunately the last paper is math, which is my favorite subject.

I put on my glasses, checking myself out in the mirror, then I  discovered something was missing, from my uniform.

My tie.

I face palmed myself, why do I always miss this detail. I search around my room for it, but couldn't find it. I pulled every drawer, opened every door, checked every corner, but the tie was still out of sight.

Where could it be?

Laundry room.

I glanced at my watch, I still had time before the bus arrives. I marched out of my room, heading towards the stairs. I walk down, hurriedly.

I got down from the stairs, striding in the direction of the first door on the right which is the laundry room. I pushed the door open and startle a young maid.

I stepped into the room, heavily jam-packed with all kinds of electronic washing equipments. Ranging from large twin washing machines to small handy bucket washers.

The young maid trembled at my sight. The peculiar thing I noticed was the presence of SkyLine's purple and blue stripped tie in her shaky hand. The tie was, unfortunately loosened.

I'll ask Anya to assist me.

"Can I have that?" I stretch my hand forward, requesting for my tie.

"I'm very sorry sir, it got loosened in the dryer. I tried to fix it, but I couldn't" the maid said in defense of herself.

"It's not a problem"

"Do you need my help with anything, sir?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine" I put the tie around my neck and walk out of the small room.

I head back to my room to get other things in place for today's activities. I got my bag ready and I went back down to have breakfast. As I descended the stairs the second time today, my phone buzzed in my grasp. I pull it up to my face, reading the message.

Margaret✨

Hey

The last person I expected a message from. The message was extremely blunt and dry, nothing worth replying, so I push the phone into my pocket as I approached the dinning table.

The smell of sandwich captivated my nostrils as I  took my seat at the end of the table. The maid's knew my exact seating area, so they had my breakfast placed there for me.

Six sandwiches were awaiting to be devoured on the plate set before me. Beside the plate was a glass cup, filled to the brim with milk. I took a bite out of my sandwich, satisfying my taste buds. I pushed the sandwich down my throat with a gulp from the cup of milk.

••••♥••••

I walked down the corridor, between running students who want to make it in time before the assembly commences. Me, on the other hand, didn't fancy going to the morning assembly, so I'll wait in class.

I pushed the door open, thoroughly viewing the almost empty classroom. Someone was seated at the back, head bowed on the table. I could tell the individual was a girl because of the long purple braids that almost touched the floor. Plus, her bright fair skin, just like Margaret.

Whoever this girl is, it's obvious that she's in pain. Weird grunting noise came from her as she tried to shuffle in the chair.

What's up with her?