♠ CHAPTER FOUR ♠

~•Dare Joshua•~

I watched my mates toss the ball randomly around the football field. SkyLine Academy organized a football competition against their greatest rival. Sierra High Academy. School activities were suspended so the boys could train, vigorously.

I'm not a fan of football, so watching this is going to give me a migraine. I got on my feet, adjusting my hoodie, then retreated the arena.

To my surprise, quite a number of students lingered around, beyond the arena. So, I'm not the only anti-football human being. I searched the vast land for a shady place where I could sit and relax. A while later, I found the an empty bench few feet away from me, under a huge palm tree.

The perfect place I need to be right now.

I strode quickly to the bench because of the scorching 9am sun. The closer I got to the bench, the more unpleasant it became to the eyes. Luckily for me, there was a rag hung on the bench. Without thinking, I used it to wipe the bench thoroughly.

After satisfying my cleaning obsession, I sat on the bench. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and browse through. A message popped up on my screen, interrupting what I was watching. The message came from Anthony.

Drug addict 🚬
Yo bro, we've been busted.

What the fuck!

I jumped to my feet with great effort. The propelling forced helped increase my running pace. I bolted into the school building with one only place on my mind.

How could they let this happen?

••••♦••••

I pushed the door open, revealing four boys in the room. The boys turned to the entrance, after hearing the creaking sound of the door. I scanned their faces thoroughly, trying to pick out any intruder. Fortunately, there were no intruders, just the usual clique. Anthony, Benjamin, Micheal and Emmanuel. Their countenance was negative, giving the impression that we're in deep shit.

Oh fuck!

"Guy, what do we do now?" Emmanuel cringed. He paced around the spacious room, mumbling other incoherent words.

"Mike, are you sure the news is authentic?" Anthony questioned confidently but, his demeanor still had a hint of fear.

"Bro, my source is legit. Principal Thompson knows about this shit!" Micheal spilled, pounding his hands on the desk.

How did I get into this shit with these careless boys?

"Micheal you know this is your fault right!" Benjamin who has been silent the whole time, thundered at Micheal.

"How is this my fault?' Micheal retorted. He moved closer to Benjamin, attempting to shove the boy. Anthony quickly jumped between them.

I need a plan.

"If it wasn't for your stupid girlfriend, none of this would have happened" Anthony's words aggravated Micheal even more.

"Don't even go there!" Micheal snarled at Anthony and Benjamin.

"SHUT UP! I'm trying to think here!" I roared at the boys, but still got ignored. The intensity of my voice didn't perturb these hooligans, as Anthony, Benjamin and Micheal furthered the argument.