♣ CHAPTER ELEVEN ♣

This chapter is dedicated to...

Drum rolllllllllll 🥁🥁🥁

*Intensive screaming*

More drummingggggggggggggggg 🥁🥁🥁

*Another round of intensive screaming*

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Classy_ella 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

She's the first person to vote and drop a whole lot of comments on my last update 🤭🤭🤭

Ella❤️❤️🙈🙈

It's all about you ❤️❤️❤️

Please guys 😚😚😚

Drop a follow for my darling ✨✨❤️❤️

Let's goooooooo💃💃💃

••••★••••

~•Yemima Adams•~

The automatic bell tinged in the classroom, reminding the government teacher that his time with us has elapsed. Mr Ebenezer's features distorted, turning into displeasure. On the other hand, the whole class, including myself, leaped with joy.

The flipping sound of notebooks and textbooks overshadowed Mr Ebenezer's voice, giving him the impression that we're tired of his lecture.

"Alright, alright. That's going to be all for today" Mr Ebenezer announced, gathering his books.

"Yayyyyyyy!"

"Free period!"

"Finally!"

Mr Ebenezer shook his head with a smile on his face and exits the class.

"Babe, you were saying something before this man came in" Miracle's voice called for my immediate attention.

"Not here now! How can I say something like that in the class" I look around, matching gaze with the amebo ears and eyes of SkyLine.

"Okay, where?" She asked, eager to hear the completion of my story.

"The library"

"Who goes to the library to jist?" Miracle glared at me, scrunching her nose.

"Who goes to the library to read?"

"Library here we come!" She squealed, on a low key.

Me and Miracle made our way out of the class, shutting the door and noise behind us. Our eyes meet Sam, doing the same thing with the science department door.

Her plain expression brightened, morphing into a smile.

"Hey girlsssssss" she cooed.

"Hey Sammy!" Me and Miracle jinxed.

"Twins" Sam yawned, rolling her eyes at us.

"So where are we going?" Sam asked, bridging the gap between us.

"The library" Miracle answered.

"Gre..."

The sound of a door being opened and shut drew our attention, completely cutting Samantha's response off.

Sky.

He glanced at us, totally ignoring our presence and walking away. He doesn't look happy, maybe he's sad or angry, I can't tell. Seeing him like this overwhelmed me with guilt.