♠ CHAPTER FIVE ♠

~•Abigail Okafor•~

My eyes stray to the players on the pitch. They tossed the ball around the pitch, randomly. I dragged my friends out her only because Sky is playing and nothing else.

The opponent accidentally passed the ball to Sky. Being a smart boy, he capitalized the opportunity by dribbling his way into the net.

"GOALLLLLLLL!" The spectators cheered, loudly. The celebration is intense, being the first and only goal of the match.

Sky pulled off his jersey and tossed it into the air, revealing his slightly but, sexy muscular frame. Before I could get a full glimpse of his body, other teammates bombarded Sky with celebration hugs.

The referee blew the final whistle, indicating the end of the match. The players that bombarded Sky, dispersed one by one, giving me enough time to drool over Sky's exceptional body.

Sweat trailed from his face down to his shirtless body, highlighting the curves and bumps on his torso. Just ogling at Sky makes heat swamp my cheeks.

A random dude, threw Sky's jersey at him, smacking him right in the face. He pulled the jersey off his face and put it on, hiding his magnificent body from the peering eyes of girls like me.

Another dude on the pitch tossed a plastic bottle to Sky which he grabbed so flawlessly. Sky bathed his head and face with the water and drank some of it. He let the water draining from his hair to slide freely down his well chiseled face.

Gawd! Everything about this body is just so sexy!

My whole attention is glued on a boy oblivious to my existence. He raised his hand above his head, grabbing his curls in the process and tucking them into a single sexy bun.

"Yikes!" I feel the eyes of my best friends drilling holes into both sides of my head. I care less right now, the fact that this god admires another girl fucking hurts.

With out an authorization from my brain, my mind floods the image of Sky and Yemima, coming out of the girls restroom into my subconscious.

What the fuck!

It's official, the duo must have banged in the girls bathroom.

"Abigail!"

"Yes! Yes!" I snapped at Hannah.

"Wahala for the crush-less oh" Evelyn mocked me.

Did they see me ogle at Sky?

"That's your business"

"Have you told him?" Hannah asked, smiling sarcastically.

"He likes Yemima" I spill to my friends.

"What?" They gasp in unison.

"How do you know?" Evelyn questioned, eager to know more.

How do I know? How do I know? They fucked in the girls restroom.

"It happened last week. I saw them come out of the girl's bathroom"

"Woahhhhhh" Hannah cooed, expressing surprise.

"How do you know they banged?" Evelyn asked. Myself and Hannah glare at her.

"Who follows a boy to the bathroom without intention of banging" Hannah air quotes her reply.

"Just saying. Sky could still be yours" Evie shrugged.

"I just want to lay my hands on Yemima and murder the bitch" I say venomously.