♠ CHAPTER EIGHT ♠

~•Skyler James•~

"....I don't want to give you any ideas, Daisy"

"You don't need to, Sky. I really like you and want to be with you"

"...uh.." she grabbed my cheeks, forcing her lips on mine...

"Urrgh!" I jerked out of my sleep. Roaming my hand over my bed, I felt the wetness.

Fuck! It felt like a nightmare.

I jumped out of bed, running my hand through my hair. I heard a small knock at my door and a tired yawn escaped my lips.

"Come in" I groaned my response. Whoever was at the door obeyed my command in an instant. The door opened and my eyes met a random maid. She gasped at my present state, while ogling at me.

What's her problem? I looked down at myself, realizing the problem. Shit! I'm shirtless.

"Errhm" I cleared my throat, trying to redirect her attention. She gasped, again and her eyes flew to mine.

"Madam, sent for you" she said, nervously.

"Where is she?"

"In the living room, sir" the maid answered, trembling due to embarrassment.

I waved my hand at her, indicating that she should leave the room. She bowed her head, right before stepping out of my room. I plodded out of the room few minutes after, still weighed down by that reminiscing dream. I jogged down the endless flight of stairs, hoping that would hasten my moving progress. And it did.

I mingled through the crowd of workers in our home. Mother has this habit of employing excess workers so she wouldn't have to do anything. I sighted my mom in the living, with a man, extremely taller than her, completely overshadowing my mum with his height.

Mother, on the other hand, had on body a net like mini gown, exposing her thighs and cleavage. The dress left nothing to the imagination of men. The duo haven't noticed my presence, cause this man had his hands all over my mother, making her giggle like a baby

She'll probably to dump you by Friday, don't get attached.

I rolled my eyes at mother and this man before clearing my throat.

"Oh baby, you're here" mother said, not expecting a response from me. The man still has his hands on my mother, but his eyes are on me, not wavering a bit.

"Felix, meet my son, Skyler. Sky for short. Sky, meet Felix, my uhm..." She trailed off, moving her attention to the man.

Thanks for intro, mum. Imight have locked myself in last night, but I heard everything.

"Nice to meet you, Skyler" Felix extended his hand for a shake. I stared at his stretched out hand, then his face, and permanently on mother.

"Sky baby, don't be rude. I'm so sorry about that, Felix. He's usually cranky whenever he just wakes up" mother tried to scold me but ended up defending me.

I glanced at Felix, only to find him glaring at me with so much energy.

"Mum"

"Oh, right! I'm leaving with Felix for a week, probably. You are in charge" she said, tossing a key to me. I stared at the key in my grasp, as usual, it's the key to her Benz. Felix appeared to be in shock at my mother's behavior.

"Have fun baby" she stepped closer to me, evicting herself from Felix's grip. She planted two kisses on either side of my cheek.

"Let's go, Felix" mother announced to her supposed lover, already retreating. He stood there, ignoring mother's call as he gazed on me, harshly and I returned the energy.

Skyline Academy: book one {editing}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें