♦ 3 ♦

~•Daisy Jared•~

I stroll out of the mansion with a random maid dressed in the usual white pinafore uniform, by my side. I stare at her with pure disdain. The way she carried my bag with levity, like it's worth nothing, infuriates me.

"That bag's worth is three times your salary" I say, scornfully to the woman. She quickly adjusts, nearly cuddling the bag like a newborn. I squint my eyes at her name tag and learn she's the Vivian mother recently employed.

Vivian takes longer strides ahead of me, to mother's G-wagon. She opened the door on the right side, in anticipation of my arrival.

I stand beside the car casually. I stare at her, with contempt before settling in the back of my mother's car. The woman in the white pinafore gently positions my school bag by my side and shuts the door carefully. Vivian wandered around before retreating the scene, completely.

I glance at my wristwatch, five minutes had passed yet mother isn't  out. I'll definitely be late for school today. I pull my phone out of my bag and scroll through, due to boredom.

A short while later, I noticed the driver staring at me, awkwardly. He doesn't seem to know I can see him through the rearview mirror. 

Anger fills my guts at his unruly behavior.

What's he gawking at?

"Any problem?" My voice radiated the right amount of rudeness. His facials twisted, forming surprise.

"Nothing. Miss Jared" his reply sounds sincere but, I'm not buying it. I hiss at him loudly.

Dennis totally ruined my mood. I throw my phone into my bag. I just lost the texting vibe, thanks to the dummy before me. I relax in the comfy leather seats with my arms crossed, letting my huffs accompany the silence in the vehicle.

My eyes wander to the windshield, I spot my mother swagging towards the car. She's unbelievably stunning for a meeting with with my teacher.

Mother had on herself a sliver sequence body hug dress. The definition of the dress exposed her beautiful figure. She flipped her 30 inches human hair wig, constantly as she approached the parked car. She swayed her hips left and right with the help of her 6 inches silver heels.

Mother is an expression of perfection.

The door on my left side opened, causing me to jump out of my seat, in fear. An oversized maid moved to the entrance the opened door created, blocking my view. All without a word of apology.

After the little display of wealth, mother finally slides into the car, next to me. She dropped her diamond Chanel bag carelessly on the floor. Mother signals her driver to start moving and Dennis, without further delay, slowly reverses the car out of the driveway.

SkyLine Academy here we come.

                                                    ••••♥••••

Mother had gone into the office about 20 minutes ago and she isn't out yet. The meeting is taking forever, plus me, being alone on this waiting chair is killing.

Few minutes ago, I was entertained by passing Juniors. Then, they disappeared, like they didn't exist.

Just me, the partially illuminated corridor, two freezing walls opposite me. I let out a tired sigh. My mind and body is being sandwiched between tiredness and boredom.