♠ CHAPTER TEN ♠

~•Dare Joshua•~

"...I like someone else..."

Listening to those words escape Miracle's lips hurt me, really bad, but right now, I believe I am completely over Miracle. The sudden decision often makes me think,

if I could get over so easily, was I ever in love with her?

I sat under a palm tree, enjoying the serenity of SkyLine and the dampy weather. It rained the previous night, so the whole place is still very cozy.

I should be in, having lunch with the boys, but something brought me out her to relax.

The thought of Miracle.

I cover my head with my hoodie, sinking deep into another XXX song, letting the lyrics and the vibe drive my emotions.

I feel an unexpected tap on my shoulder, jolting me out of whatever vibe I was feeling. I look behind me, where the tapping came from. My eyes meet Dale, standing tall and confident.

I pull my earphones out, in order to hear what he has to say.

Perks of being the head boy.

"Yo bro!" I stretch my hand for a shake. Dale, without hesitation takes this offer.

"Principal Thompson wants to see you"

"Forrrr?"

"I don't know for sure, but a few boys from SS3D are present and it sounds like some messy shit" Dale explained.

Mess shit!

Oh fuck!

I try extremely hard to conceal my emotions. The last thing I want right now is for everyone to think I'm a criminal.

"Oh, really?"

••••♠••••

I knock on the principal's door, gently, waiting for her response.

"Come in" she replied, from behind the door. Without hesitation, I push the door open and walk in.

My eyes encounter about 7 individuals in the room, their attention in driven to me, immediately.

Principal Thompson adjusted her glasses, taking a good look at me before realizing who just walked into her office.

"Oh Dare, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine ma"

I stare at the faces of the people present in the room. Three seated adults and four standing boys.

Anthony, Benjamin, Micheal and Emmanuel.

I am so dead!

"You know these boys, right?" She asked, staring at me intensely.

I also received harsh gazes from the two other adults seated in the office.

"Yes ma'am" I refuse to look at the boys.

"How do you know them?" The seated man asked, requesting for my attention.

"What kind of relationship do you have with them?" My attention is shifted to the woman, seated beside the man, who threw a question at me.

"We're... we're just friends, ma" I answer, trying not to falter.

"Guy, we're not just friends"

"He's one of us, ma!"

"Keep shut!" Principal Thompson slammed her hand in the wooden desk, demanding silence from the boys.