♦ 8 ♦

~•Margaret Wilson•~

"Listen to me Margaret, we can't let her have this. It's mine, Fenix must not lay her hands on what belongs to me"

"If we're friends, you'll do this for me. You're the only one she'll listen to"

Dorothy's words kept ringing in my ears as I marched downstairs. I turn into the corridor, as usual Fenix was there, assualting a junior. I stride to Fenix and her victim, wondering why these kids never spoke up about her injustice.

Fenix glanced at me, her eyes full of disdain towards me. She noticed my presence, she just chose to ignore me.

"You think you can report me to the teacher and walk freely? You think you can tarnish my image huh?" Fenix asked, in a yelling tone.

This one has small Sense.

"No..."

"Shut up! Where were you when I started building this reputation? Probably not even born" Fenix said, bitterly. Her words and actions made the little boy tremble in fear.

Honestly, these Juniors can get on someone's nerves.

I wouldn't blame Fenix.

"Peasants like you, aren't meant to be in schools like this" Fenix mocked the boy.

She flicked his glasses off with her index finger, making the boy flinch at her touch. This excited a loud laugh from Fenix.

"Senior, my..."

"One more word from you and..."

Enough of this Fenix, it's really getting on my nerves.

"That's enough, Fenix!" My voice commands attention. Fenix and junior have their eyes flying to me.

"What do you want?" Fenix yelled at me, purely disgusted.

"To see you" Fenix scoffed at my reply. She folded her arms, with totall concentration on me.

"For what?" She asked, with her bitchy tone.

"I'm not here for this, Fenix"

"Then why are you here, then?" She questioned, her eyes squinted at me.

Trying to prove she's tough.

Babe I know your weakness.

"Excuse us"

"If you take one step" Fenix threatened the poor child.

"Let him go or I'll spill your secret and he's going to know" my statement planted fear in Fenix's expression. She let out a loud huff, eying me up.

"Just...go!" She waved the boy off, reluctantly. The little boy scurried off, without looking back at us.

I know she'll agree, last last.

"Picking on Juniors isn't the right way to let out your anger" I pace around, with my hand crossed behind my back.

"What?" Fenix blurted, confused.

"You should take it out on Evan, instead"

"What do you mean?" Fenix snapped, her anger rising.

"Don't play dumb darling. Everyone knows about you and Evan. He rejected you, isn't that funny?" I laugh, mocking Fenix.

"How?" She gasped.

It's working.

"That's not the problem. You're not the girl you used to be. Fenix, you've changed, you've gone soft..."