♦ CHAPTER THREE ♦

~•Yemima Adams•~

The bell rings, signalling the expiration of lunch break. Students groan loudly, including my foodie best friend, Sam.

Finally! We'll be out of this noisy place and probably go to a more quiet place. I really need to rest my head, because this pounding headache.

Miracle jumped up, telling me and Sam to follow her. I jump to my feet with no delay, leaving Sam with no other choice, but to come after us.

Walking out of the cafeteria, Sam already had a conversation ongoing with Miracle. As much as I wanted to fit in, this stupid headache won't let me.

"...who wouldn't have a crush on Skyler? He's freaking hot!" Miracle squealed on a low key, attempting to fly like a chick.

The conversation is quite an attraction.

"Uh...me" Sam replied Miracle's statement with a bored tone.

"You? Are you human being?" Miracle retorted, with a glare.

My best friends childish behavior want to force a chuckle out of me, only that, I can't laugh cause of this stupid headache.

Miracle is so right! Who wouldn't have a crush on Sky.

He's one of the hottest boy in SkyLine Academy, like right now.

He is the center of attraction, the only obsession both Juniors and seniors have at SkyLine.

"...I just knew she had a crush on Sky, from the beginning" I stare at Sam with widened eyes.

What are they talking about?

Who's the she?

"She made it too obvious, don't you think" Miracle said in total agreement with Sam.

Don't tell me my friends know about my crush on Sky.

"Uh...who's the she?" I managed to ask, despite the throbbing headache and the killing desire to know the she my friends are talking about. Miracle glared at me in shock.

Her expression is like, Babe, where have you been since this conversation began?

"Abigail" Samantha's response sounded like a DUH.

The name Abigail brings more clouds of confusion to my mind. I have the urge to ask who the heck Abigail is but, I don't. Considering the fact that I just embarrassed myself.

"Oh yeah!" I spill out after I realized my friends were staring at me, anticipating my response.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, her facials is anything, but concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little headache"

My mouth has to be kidding me right now. Headache that wants to kill me is what you are calling just a little.

"Are you sure you'll be alright? Maybe we should go to the sickbay or something" Miracle suggested, totally not buying the idea of my just a little headache.

"Hell no!" I snap at her. Miracle recoiled in surprise at my sudden outburst.

"Uh... I saw Mrs Folarin this morning. I'm a 100% sure she's on duty today" I explain to Miracle. She nodded, sympathy embedded in her eyes for me.

"Ehen! What was I saying?..." Sam cuts the silence I created.

Without warning my brain brings the image of Abigail to my mind. Silky dark skin, enchanting eyes, pumped lips, and a very alluring body.