♦ 17 ♦

~•Yemima Adams•~

Me and best friends strolled into the cafeteria. The place is partly full, indicating we came in a bit too late. I looked around for an empty table, since ours had been occupied.

After few seconds of eye searching, I selected an empty table by the exit door. My friends and I moved to the serving counter, where we grabbed a tray of our preferred food each. Then, head to the selected table, to eat.

"Miracle continue with the conversation" Sam urged, right  before seating her ass down. I scooted closer to Miracle.

Definitely not missing a thing.

"You guys know how much of an XXXTENTACION fan I am, right?" Miracle asked, staring at us. Sam and myself reciprocated with a heavy nod.

"Good! I was singing changes, on my own oh, jeje. Before you know it, Dare came and said my voice is fine..."

"He!" Sam interrupted Miracle, with an unnecessary exclamation.

"I think he likes you"

"Mima, wait first. We were talking about XXX. The guy is a fan oh. He said I should even sing hope..."

🎶"...said I wouldn't die yeah..."🎶 Sam interrupted Miracle again! This time with her froggy voice.

"Samantha, if you interrput me again!" Miracle threatened, with a low voice.

"Sorry now! Just wanted to spice the jist" Sam grumbled.

"Abeg continue"

"I sha sing that one. Then, the guy was just staring in my face like I had trash on it or something..."

"God abeg!" Miracle and Sam shoot me a glare at my outburst. Realizing my mistake, I mouthed a sorry to them.

"I tried cleaning my face and guess what he told..."

"Hey girls" a guy's voice cut Miracle's squeal short. We turned around to look at him, throwing fierce stares at the guy. The angry expression on our faces melted, after gazing upon the beauty of this male specie.

Sky.

"Uh...Yemima, can we talk?" Sky asked, looking at my friends for approval. My heart skipped a beat.

Like for reals?

Sky? Wants to talk to me?

"Uh...yeah sure" I got up, on my feet, moving closer to Sky, so I could stand beside him.

"I'm really sorry for the inconveniences, ladies" Sky said, calmly to my friends.

"Not a problem" they replied in unison. Sky turned around, already leaving. I turned too, not before catching a glimpse of the smirk plastered on my friends faces.

Gawwwwwwwwd! I have mad friends.

Apart from my friends, majority in the cafeteria made me the mid point of attention, just because I'm leaving with Sky.

I kinda like the attention.

••••♦••••