Thank You

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the readers who enjoyed my book. Writing this book was an incredible experience and valuable practice for my future writing endeavors. I'm considering creating more House of the Dragon fanfictions with new original characters, unexpected twists, and alternate endings.

It's unbelievable that I completed this book in approximately seven months, which was quicker than I expected. Writing sometimes took me from sneaking paragraphs on my computer during classes to writing chapters even during my visit to New York City.

Once again, I want to say thanks to all those who read my book and stayed with it until the very end. Your support is incredible, and I look forward to writing more books that I hope you all will enjoy!

:)

All the best,

Maya

P.S: This book is technically over but I am going to publish a few more chapters that feature some more things I wrote to expand the world of the Maltheons as well as some other things I made. I'm thinking of writing a fic for Daenerys Targaryen. So I want ya'll to comment if you want a male Maltheon OC or a female Maltheon OC. I am looking forward to reading your comments!

UPDATE:

The book has been published and I hope you all enjoy! 🫶🏼