Confessions and Revelations

Mae continues to push Rhaenyra into her room. She locks the door and looks back at the Princess. Her eyes were filled with lust and need, she truly wanted Mae.

There was a moment of hesitance in which Mae asked her if she truly wanted to go through with this.

"Are you sure, Princess?"

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life." She answered quickly as she shoved Mae onto the silk sheets and straddled her.

The night was one that both girls would never forget.

It was also the night Rhaenyra was shown true pleasure. There were many times in which Mae had to cover the mouth of Rhaenyra, who was being way too loud, in fear of getting caught.

When the sun came up, Rhaenyra woke to the sound of Mae's soft snoring. She took in her scent as she laid her head on Mae's bare chest, admiring the ambiance.

"Have a good night sleep?" Mae groaned, her voice tired and raspy.

"Yes, I did. The best sleep I have had in ages." Rhaenyra assured her as she grabbed Mae's hand and locked their fingers together.

Mae wrapped her arm around Rhaenyra as she planted several kisses on her head.

"I think it is time for us to get up, Nyra." Mae said as she stared up at the ceiling, feeling euphoric and pure bliss.

"Or I have a better idea." Rhaenyra suggested as she turned over and straddled the young queen. She placed her hands on her bare chest, staring into Mae's eyes, admiring the beauty beneath her.

"I must attend the meeting with your father today, my love. I have to be there."

"But I want you to be here. With me." Rhaenyra grabbed her lover's hand where she proceeded to slowly move it to where she wanted her the most.

"As much I want to do this again, I really need to go." Mae said as she held Rhaenyra's hand and kisses her knuckles, admiring the ring on her finger.

"Whenever you say that, it always makes me nervous. The last time you said that, I didn't see you for nearly 3 years."

"I really am sorry about that, Nyra," Mae apologized, "How about I will be back? I promise I will be here here with you at the end of the day. For as long as you'll have me."

Rhaenyra laughed and gave Mae a soft kiss, and let her get up from the bed. They both changed back into their clothes, Mae dressing formally for court. To avoid suspicion, Rhaenyra would have to make a break to her chambers and change, as she had to be present for court as well.

"I will see you later, Princess." Mae said, as she walked the other way towards her siblings' chambers to check on them.

As she turned the corner, she heard the sound of Rhaenyra's rushed footsteps heading towards her chambers. She let out a small laugh as she continued her way on.

Mae arrived at her sister Maelora's chambers and before she could even knock on the door, Maelora was already opening it.

"Took you some time to get here, little sister." She scolded as she opened the door wider for her.

"I am sorry about that," Mae quickly responded as she spotted Maegor already sitting on the bed fixing his tunic, "How did you get up earlier than me?"

Maegor stands up to flick his sister's head, mocking her.

"Because I am responsible and I pay attention to things. And I simply cannot oversleep for something like this."