Lord Lannister

Maekora currently sat upon the Maltheon throne listening as her sister, Maxine, spoke of her ride across the Sunset Sea. She had been gone for quite some time.

Maxine was mostly babbling of all the small things she saw, such as creatures of the sea and weird looking birds. Maekora is not listening as she is falling asleep.

"So,  I land Maraxes on this little rock thing, right? I'm trying to give her some meat and you won't believe what this little weasel does. Ha, she turns and she-" She cuts herself off realizing her sister is not listening and has fallen asleep.

An idea crosses Maxine's mind as she goes to stand right in front of the sleeping girl.

She starts clapping really loudly and Maekora awakens with a jolt and also starts clapping along at nothing.

Maxine snorts as she lets out a really odd loud laugh. Maekora narrows her eyes and watches as her sister collapses onto the ground laughing hysterically.

"Very funny. I am actually pissing myself at how funny that was." Maekora says, not amused.

"Oh gods, that was hilarious." Maxine says holding her stomach as giggles continues to spill from her mouth.

"It wasn't even that funny, Max!" Maekora spits out waiting for her sister's laughing fit to finish. Maekora despised hearing her sister's odd laugh.

"No, no. It was priceless."

"Keep laughing like that and I'll have you executed, you idiot." Maekora jests.

Just then their brother, Markus, comes in through the large doors of the throne room.

"My Queen" He says with a smile as he begins to kneel.

"Mark, get up. Why do you always come in here doing that shit?" Maekora asks him.

"I am in the presence of the Young Dragon Queen. I must be respectful." Markus says in an mocking tone.

"You are in the presence of your sister right now. What is it that you have come in for?" Maekora turning serious.

"A man by the name of Jason Lannister has come by the docks. Wants to talk to you about something that has occurred. Claims he is a lord of some sort from the country of Westos, something like that." Markus says with a slight chuckle. 

"A lord? Well let's see this man."

Jason Lannister is brought into the throne room with a handful of guards. He makes his way towards the throne where he spots a figure sitting upon it. A shadow is cast upon the throne and he cannot see very well.

He gets closer but is stopped by Prince Maekor who puts a hand on his chest and says, "You stay right there."

It's here when Jason notices the color of his hair. It was silver. The same color as them. Their eyes were violet and were burning bright in the fairly dark room.

He watched as Maekor stands in a line by the throne next to all of his siblings. Jason states on as he realized there were more of them. As he kept observing them, he began to hear whispers and his head began to throb.

They all looked like Targaryens but they weren't exactly like them either.

He had come to the docks after following a white dragon a few weeks earlier thinking it was a Targaryen he was following.

Lord Greyjoy had received reports of a white dragon but he did not care thinking it was a Targaryen and to "leave them and their beasts" alone.

The white dragon would later be spotted by fishermen near Casterly Rock in the far distance. So, Jason Lannister decided to continue on West and follow this dragon. And now he was here standing in front of what looked like a bunch of Targaryens.

He grew a little tense as he received blank stares from the siblings. His head now pulsing and ears ringing.

"So, why have you come here, lord?" Maekora says still not visible to Jason.

Jason clears his throat, "I followed a white dragon here and truthfully I never thought I would encounter all of this."

"A white dragon?" Marissa asks the lord. She knew it was her dragon, Snowstorm, as she often flew around unchained and free to roam.

"Yes, a big white dragon was spotted near my castle and the water there. I was simply curious..." Jason trails off.

"And why were you following a dragon?" Maekora asks confused.

"I simply thought that I was following someone else. Now I definitely know I was wrong."

The room goes silent and Maekora sighs as she gets up from the chair. She walks down the steps and closer to the golden-haired lord.

She finally comes into view of the light. Jason observes the hair and the eyes. The same as the rest of her siblings but much younger. Maekora stands on the last step, at the eye level of Lord Jason.

He maintains the eye contact and Maekora is not intimidated. She locks eyes with him as she speaks again.

"Who did you think you were following?" Maekora asks as she continues to stare at him.

"It doesn't matter. I just got the wrong person, I guess-"

"Answer me!" she screams in his face as Jason is taken aback.

"I- I thought the dragon belonged to the one of the Targaryens. I thought one of them was sneaking off somewhere so I intended to follow them. But now I see that was a mistake." Jason says as he looks away from the young queen and at her siblings.

There was that name again. Targaryen. She had heard that name once before from her father before he died. That the Targaryens were out there and they were a threat.

But being a little girl, it didn't seem important at the time. Why would she fear someone she has never seen or met?

Maekora thinks his response over as her brother, Maegor makes his way over deciding he has heard enough.

"Ugh, fucks sake. We are done here." Maegor begins to push the lord out of the room. The Lannister guards and Maegor begin to argue. The Maltheon siblings make their way over and it begins to get physical.

"Hey stop! That's enough! Let him go." Maekora orders and everything dies down. It becomes silent once again.

She makes her way over to Jason once more and says, "Take me to these Targaryens."