Reunited

King Viserys stood in front of the throne when his subjects came piling in. They were all awaiting the arrival of the Prince who had arrived not that long ago.

As well as the arrival of another special party.

The room fell to a silence as the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the room.

Prince Daemon, wearing a wooden crown, made his way through the room past the large doors.

Rhaenyra followed along in admiration, staying hidden between the crowd of people. Not very well, if the Prince immediately noticed her.

"It's Daemon."

Whispers and murmurs were heard as Daemon continued to make his way to the Iron Throne.

He approached Ser Harrold whose blade was now touching Daemon's leather armor. He only leaned in closer and drove the tip of the blade just a little deeper.

Everyone held their breaths as Daemon held up a hammer towards Viserys.

"Add it to the chair."

He dropped the hammer as Viserys's knit together, unsure of what to make of the situation.

Ser Harrold turns to Otto, who nods for him to sheathe his weapon.

Finally, the King spoke up.

"You wear a crown...Do you also call yourself King."

"Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me..King of the Narrow Sea."

More whispers filled the room as Daemon speaks again.

"But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace."

To everyone's surprise, he bends the knee to Viserys. He grabs the crown off his head and offers it to Viserys.

"My crown and the Stepstones are yours."

Viserys and Otto share a look as they are both still skeptical of Daemon's intentions.

He looks back at him and questions him again.

"Where is Lord Corlys?"

"He sailed home..to Driftmark."

"Who holds the Stepstones?"

"The tides, the crabs...and 2,000 dead Triarchy corsairs, staked to the sand to warn those who might follow."

Viserys frowns and makes his way towards Daemon, using Blackfyre as a cane. The sound of the blade hitting the floor only making the tension in the room grow worse.

Otto following nearby.

Viserys stands in front of Daemon, staring right into his eyes.

Otto paces to the side as Viserys takes the crown from Daemon's hands.

Daemon meets Otto's eyes as Viserys inspects the crown. He hands the crown to one of his Kingsguard.

Rhaenyra and the crowd look on as Daemon and Viserys stare intently at each other.

Visery lifts his chin.

"Rise."

As Daemon gets back on his feet, he steps closer to Viserys as he places a hand on his shoulder.

They share a moment together as Daemon pushes his head into his brother's shoulder, fully embracing him.

The crowd claps and Rhaenyra does the same.

She was happy her uncle was back and that her father made up with him.

"The realm owes you a great debt, brother. Come."