Storm's End

Rhaenyra stands on the balcony, holding two scrolls. The 3 princes and princess walk up to her and she turns to face them.

"I'm glad to see you all off before you head to your designated locations....Before you all go I wish to remind you all that if you take this errand, you go as messengers, not as warriors."

Luke turns to Jace, who stares back at him with a stern look, "You must take no part in any fighting. Swear it to me now under the eyes of the seven."

Erryk holds out a tome for them, Luke and Matthew placing their hands on it.

"I swear it."

"I swear it," Matthew mutters, as he smiles at her. Rhaenyra nods and looks at Jace and Mikaela, who both place their hands on the tome alongside their brothers.

"I swear it."
"I swear it."

Rhaenyra turns to Erryk, "Thank you." The tome is taken away and their hands fall at their sides again.

"Cregan Stark is close to your age than to mine. I hope that you can find some common interest as well as gain his support."

Rhaenyra hands Jace the scroll and he takes it, "Yes, Your Grace." She smiles softly at him. Luke steps to his mother, his brows furrowed, "Storm's End is a short flight from here. You have Baratheon blood from your grandmother Rhaenys. And..Lord Borros is an eternally proud man. He will be honored to host a prince of the realm and his dragon."

Luke's expression shifts and she places a scroll into his hands.

"I expect you will receive a very warm welcome. Besides, your brother Matthew will be there to help you should you need it."

"Yes, Mother. Y-Your Grace," Luke says as Rhaenyra rubs his shoulder and he steps back to Jace.

The Queen grabs Mikaela and Matthew's hands, "Are you sure that you both wish to accompany them?"

"We swore it already, Your Grace," Matthew tells her, "We will proudly do our duty in helping you ascend to your rightful throne...just as our Mother is."

Rhaenyra grins at them, as she nods, "Okay..go to it then." The four of them all walk away, talking amongst each other. They pass Maekara, bowing their heads and smiling at her.

Rhaenyra smirks at her, grabbing another scroll from Erryk, and handing it to Mae. The Queen looks down at it, and gently pushes it back to Nyra.

"Respectfully, Your Grace," Mae teased, "I will not be needing that."

"But you will," Rhaenyra tries to hand it back, "Your Queen commands it."

"Nyra..." Mae grabbed the scroll and gave it to Ser Erryk, who stood quiet, "Trust me. I have got this. I will win the support of the Greyjoys and get them to fight for you."

"But the Greyjoys are quite the force to be working with. They are not easy to sway," Rhaenyra reminds Maekara, and she lifts the Queen's chin, "Please be safe, my love."