Targaryens

After about a week of sailing back across the Sunset Sea, Lord Jason finally arrived back at Lannisport where the guards welcomed him back and would escort him to the Lannister stronghold.

The guards began to ask him questions about his trip and if he uncovered anything in his pursuit.

No words left his mouth as a screech and a roar came from the sky. Everyone looked up and were met with large dragons flying dangerously close to the city.

The Maltheon siblings flew overheard as the audience of people stared at the massive beasts.

Jason turned to one of his guards and said, "I won't be going to Casterly Rock. I'm riding for King's Landing today."

"Are you sure, my lord?" The guard asked him as he continued looking back at the dragons above them.

"I'm sure... I think we have encountered a major problem with these people." Jason muttered.

"Are they not Targaryens?" The guard asked him confused.

"No! Which is exactly why I must tell the King."

"I mean do we really need to tell him? We can use these people to our advantage you know."

"Exactly," Jason says, "The King will reward me by bringing in these bastards, maybe then I could marry the princess. And marrying the princess brings me closer to being king."

"Sounds like it's all planned out, my lord. We will send some ravens to King Viserys to prepare for your arrival."

And with that, Jason Lannister and his guards began to ride out to Kings Landing.

The Maltheons followed along and flew low. They rode at night with almost no stops as Maekora grew desperate to meet these Targaryens.

The dragons flew high above the clouds so they would not risk exposure since Jason told them it would be best to lay low.

Maekora thought it was impossible to lay low with 8 large dragons flying and free to roam. But she and her siblings obliged and remained out of sight as best as they could.

When they finally arrived to Kings Landing, Jason grew nervous. As much as he wanted to use the Maltheons for his own advantage, he was afraid of what may happen if his plan were to backfire.

Jason and his group of guards were escorted to the throne room where the Iron Throne stood tall and intimidating.

King Viserys sat upon it with his daughter Princess Rhaenyra standing below the steps. Jason was also met with the blank stare of the Rogue Prince who also stood beside his niece.

The Kingsguard was also present standing beside Viserys.

As he walked through, his name was announced. His announcement always giving him a sense of power.

As he now stood in front of the King, the nerves began to kick in.

"Forgive me, my lord. I am a bit confused as to why you have come. Have you come to voice your opinion about my chosen heir again?" Viserys said as he sat up in the chair.

"I apologize for the confusion, Your Grace. And no I am not. Rather I have something to show you. Something that I think you really must see. And your family as well." Jason said as he looked between the king and Rhaenrya. Viserys stared at him in confusion.

Rhaenrya was confused as well. Whatever it was that Jason wanted to show her father, he could have brought it with him.

Just then, screams from the outside broke out. It sounded like people were screaming in absolute fear.