Get it Right Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Thanks you for always there for me and eventhough things didn't work out for us I still here for you as a friend just call me when you need something" I said.

"Thank you for loving me too even for a short period you will always be a part of me" She said I smiled.

"You were when I was and lonely, you taught me how to be happy and to forgive and now that I got my memory back I want to thank you for considering about my situation and didn't hurt me" I said, she looked down and looked at me.

"I have to confess something when you can't remember anything yet please don't get mad" She said I nodded and begin to tell me everything and I was surprised.

"I didn't have the guts to break up with you because of your condition that time I am thinking you might hurt yourself" She explained.

"Wow so when I saw you and Brody earlier you were together wow so this must how Quinn feel when she saw me with you but its fine and sorry for accidentaly proposing to you, I don't know what am I thinking that time I just saw the ring and all I can remember is that youbare my girlfriend so I thought I was proposing to you" I said she laughed.

"I was surprise you propose to me all of a sudden but when I carefully looked at the ring I saw Quinn's name and realized that you must taught I was her so I talked to her and gave the ring back and I offer to help her with you but I think you are the one who needs my help with Quinn now after what happen earlier" She joked and we both laughed.

"Yeah, the wedding with Rachel that ain't true, Shelby's took advantage of my memory loss and convince me to marry Rachel and told me some lies about Quinn and my friends about hurting me and causing the accident" I expalined to her.

"So what are your plans now?" She asked.

"Nobody must know that I got my memory back so you must promise me that you won't tell anyone about it ok until I put Shelby to jail, I am going to keep pretending that I can't still remember anything" I said to her.

"Ok I understand but be careful and if you need my help I am just here" She said and I nodded.

"So how is my cousin to you?" I asked.

"He is sweet actualy and we both have a lot in common I must thank Quinn for introducing Brody to me" She said.

"Good tell me if he hurts you because if he did I will hurt him" I joked and we laughed.

"Thank you for being there and I hope you and Quinn will have the happy ending you both deserve" She said and hugged me.

"Thank you" I smiled as I pull away from the hug, I was going to say I am leaving when someone came in.

"Hey Sab, I got the pizza, drinks and movies are you ready for our movie marathon and cuddles" Brody said coming in this guy is so inlove he was all smiles but his mood change when he saw me.

"Finn I didn't know you are here, I can explain" He said putting the food and movies at the table.

"Baby relax Finn knows about us so there is no need to explain or hide anymore" Sabina said to David.

"She right she told me everything and I am fine that just make sure you don't hurt her" I said he just nodded.

"Ofcourse I won't" He said.

"Good, so I best be going now I have something to do and I won't disturb you two lovebird with your movies and cuddles" I said they both blush.

"Stop it Finn your making my boyfriend blush" Sabina joked and we all laughed.

"Dude I never thought you will this romantic who wouldn't know that Sab here will tame you down from being a playboy" I said, he was surpised.

"You know about that?" He asked.