38

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

................

'One minute into 26th December' read Jeongguk on his phone. Christmas was yesterday but he hadn't returned home for 1 week now.

He stepped outside his car after the driver opened the door for him. His dull eyes travelled to his room's balcony and a sudden wave of regret passed through his heart making sigh in frustration.

He hastily ran upstairs and opened the door to his room. There he saw his husband sitting in front of the table with his head laying down on it surrounded by a lot of coloured papers scattered around it and some even on the floor.

His fingers holding a pair of scissors and a purple glittered page in his other hand.

The raven kneeled in front of the latter on the carpeted floor. He pushed away the silky bangs slightly from the younger's face.

Humans are naturally attracted to pretty, beautiful, mesmerising things simply because they are so damn pleasing to one's eyes.

That's what the older felt each time his eyes fell on the pretty, defenceless human in front of him.

His own eyes were just pleased seeing the pretty being in front of him which was confusing his heart or at least that's what Jeongguk thought his feelings ought to be.

He carefully tried to take the scissors out of the younger's fingers who suddenly woke up and instinctively tried to push the other away but what he didn't realise was that he had scissors in his hand.

Jeongguk caught his flying hand by his wrist as the scissors were about to stab him in his left eye.

They both stared at each other wide eyed, surprised to say the least.

"Good Morning, darling" chuckled Jeongguk, breaking the awkward silence of a few seconds before taking the scissors from the other's hand.

"Why are you here?" asked Taehyung sitting straight, rubbing his eyes when Jeongguk freed his hand.

"Because it's Christmas" replied Jeongguk playfully sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the couch.

"Hmm" nodded the brunette, taking a sip of the wine from the bottle which was laying on the other side of the table which the raven had failed to notice.

"What's with all this mess?" asked Jeongguk curiously, getting rid of his overcoat, then taking a hold of the bottle from Taehyung's fingers and drinking a sip out of it.

"I was on phone with Jin, he gave me the great idea of trying to create some Origamis but as you can see" trailed off Taehyung looking around himself in distaste, his messy hair getting in his eyes which he pushed back frustratingly.

"You spent the day alone?" questioned the older frowning.

The younger stared at him confused before shrugging "I like to spend my holidays alone, makes things so much more easier" stated he looking at the older.

"In what way exactly?" the raised brow made Taehyung roll his eyes as it was so typical for Jeongguk to question each and every little thing.

"Emotionally" answered he nonetheless, eyes looking between the many papers around them.

Jeongguk took a sip from the bottle in hopes of drowning his arising feelings along the liquor.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I knew it was a bad idea!" hissed the 16 years old Taehyung, looking at the goofballs running in front of him.

One boy specifically looked back at Taehyung before laughing out loud seeing the brunette's hair messed up with a few leaves hidden between the strands of brown hair.