23⚠️

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

Gruesome scene ahead!

-Enjoy-

..............

Their lips were simply pressed against one another's. Jeongguk made no effort to move his nor did Taehyung. The older pulled away, just to grab the brunette's free hand immediately which was about to come in contact with his face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!" screamed Taehyung at the top of his lungs, making the older squint his eyes in irritation.

"The was exactly my question yesterday. Now tell me that you would ever kiss me when you are in a sane state? And above all you can not even recall anything that happened last night.... Aside from dealing with your daddy, I do not want to have to deal with you, princess. You better take those fucking meds without me having to ask twice, which I never do" the older's octave deep, low voice made the younger shiver unwillingly.

He had kissed Jeongguk? No way in hell! He tried to push the other away but one glare from the older was enough to make him stay put.

Fuck his life. How humiliating! Kissing the person you despise, the person who broke your friend's nose in front of you..... But can Jimin be considered his friend? That's a topic for another time. The matter at hand right now was Jeon Jeongguk.

"Fine, I'll take them, just don't ever do that again!" exclaimed the brunette, pushing the older away who willing let him go this time.

-------------

Jeongguk's long fingers tangled themselves in his raven strands, whilst the palm of his other hand was constantly hitting the table's surface which was situated in front of him.

The two most trusted executives of his held their breath and even when they breathed it was out of fear. Their boss was currently at a ticking point. One wrong movement or word and he would explode on everyone.

"I got played, isn't that just downright. A smack right across my face, how ideal" spoke the raven but when he noticed the other two just sitting with their heads bowed, a humorous chuckle left past his lips.

"I might as well join hands with Min Yoongi now that you two have proven to be of no use" stated he blankly, biting his own tongue afterwards in rage.

--------------

"And in today's list of who visited you dear wife's grave besides you are; Jeon Jaekyung, Jeon Jeongguk" Seokjin pursed his lips as his smile disappeared immediately while his eyes stared at the name after Jeongguk's coldly.

"......... and Min Yoongi along with Jung Hoseok" read Seokjin at last, turning off his phone and pushing it deep inside his pocket.

"Why did you stop after Jeongguk? Are you sure you read all the names? Judging by how you reacted I'd think you are actually hiding something" muttered Haesung, not moving his eyes from the picture held between his hands.

"I just got a message in between and frankly I am sure you do not want to indulge yourself in one of my pleasure toy's story" smiled the older innocently making the latter scrunch his nose in disgust.

"You should really stop that and find yourself someone. No matter how much power you hold in this world, you still can't reverse your age" Haesung spoke nonchalantly.

"The way you are speaking is making me think you wish to be younger than your current age" laughed Seokjin, taking a seat in front of the older male.

"God forbid! I am already glad to be through my cursed years of life" sighed Haesung putting the picture away and focusing on the man in front of him.