11

Question: So far what do you guys think about Taehyung's character?

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

.............

Taehyung did not bother turning his head when the two men entered the living room. He just kept munching his popcorn while watching his movie.

"Taehyung?" called out Jimin, making the brunette face him but just him, he did not dare move his eyes beside the male.

"Oh wow, I thought you said you weren't too harsh" muttered Jimin to Jeongguk before approaching the brunette and sitting beside him.

"Are you alright?" asked he.

"Why are you sympathising?" questioned Taehyung, amused.

"Jimin, get out" Jeongguk's deep voice interrupted the two. Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jimin stood up and left.

The brunette paid no heed to the glaring pair of eyes but concentrated on his movie. He came to the conclusion that the movie 'Kissing Booth' sucked, more than his life, yes.

The girl romanticised the abuser, manipulative dude. It would have been more interesting if she had ended up with her best friend.

He gasped suddenly as if remembering something, he stood up making Jeongguk frown.

"What are you still doing here?" questioned Taehyung the raven head who rolled his eyes.

"Why aren't you covering up your bruise with something or at least treating it?" asked Jeongguk, irritation clear in his tone.

"Oh, because I feel like everyone should know the dark side of having a sexy husband like you" smiled Taehyung making Jeongguk scrunch his nose.

"You definitely deserved that. I understand the reason why your father hid your existence, reasonable man" retorted Jeongguk, turning around but Taehyung's voice stopped him.

"I also understand why he chose you for me, guess it makes the two of us, perfect for each other"

"You already have a bruise sitting on your cheek, do you not fear me yet?" Jeongguk turned around.

"According to you if you hurt me physically I should be afraid of you but if I start doing that how will I ever survive here? With a violent beast like you. Oh my god, you remind me of Noah"

"Who?"

Taehyung cautiously walked towards the door of the living room, till he was by the stairs that Jeongguk took a few steps towards him.

"Stay right where you are and I'll tell you" ordered Taehyung and oddly Jeongguk stopped as the latter climbed a few stairs.

"The actor in the movie. You two are copies of each other, minus the fact that he was a teenager who couldn't get ahold of his emotions and you are a grown ass man" and the brunette ran for his life.

"YOU BITCH, LET ME GET MY HANDS ON YOU AS SOON AS I GET BACK" shouted Jeongguk before huffing, snatching the file he needed from one of the butler's, glaring at the giggling Jimin by the door.

"Sorry, sorry" apologised Jimin turning on his heels as Jeongguk followed, pissed off.

..............

"Yo-young master, Master said you are suppose to renovate his an-and your room" informed the maid anxiously.

"Strange but am up. I can do whatever I want, right?" asked Taehyung, glad that he had something to do.