49

Everybody, Thank @Skimmmy732 Cuz if it weren't for them I wouldn't have updated today.

Also @Skimmmy732  Thank you so much for sticking with us on this journey till here, thank you so much for all the support, honestly if I could I'd write a whole book just thank anyone and everyone who even read just one chap of any of my works.

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

....................

"I am not going with him!! If you don't take me with you, I'll stay in the cemetery. I refuse to stay with him, be near him or go back to that place" 

Jeongguk's eyes wandered around Taehyung's face as he bit the inside of his cheek, deciding not to open his mouth.

"Taehyung, you're going to have to. He's our safest option right now. Yoongi is out there along with so many people who have hatred built up in their hearts for your father. You being Haesung's son is no secret anymore. Everybody is after you..." explained Seokjin calmly and gently.

"Why not with you? And even if, I rather accept death than going back to that place" said the younger, averting his moist eyes to the ground when he realised that Seokjin didn't know what Jeongguk had done to him ..... yet.

That place had become Taehyung's worst nightmare and he had realised that when he dreamt of being trapped there all alone, always walking on eggshells around Jeongguk and not being able to openly express himself anymore.

Driven mad by the strings of emotions attached to the older's, making him lose all sense of 'normality', making him look past all his bad habits, making him justify each time he did Taehyung wrong. 

It was a spell associated with Jeongguk which had Taehyung trapped in it and vice versa. It intensified each time they were near one another, making them do things only fools would do, liking screaming at each other but then also feeling each other's pain when one would get hurt.

Taehyung wanted to be free from that spell......

"No Taehyung, you're not safe with me. My own life is in danger, besides you guys have managed to stay with each other for a year, a few months more wouldn't hurt you-" started Seokjin.

"We don't have to go back to the Estate" interrupted Jeongguk at last, staring into Taehyung's cynical eyes. 

Seokjin looked between the two, surprised by the way the two were sharing such a meaningful glance between each other.

".......you should go with him, Tae. When this whole thing clears up; I promise to come and take you with me, myself" promised Seokjin turning the younger towards himself, begging him at this point.

The youngest thought for a second, feeling his thumping heart being squeezed with a suddenly by his emotions......he nodded dimly.

Seokjin watched the two leave. His heart clenched indicating that nothing was right. His face soured as he realised in that moment that he won't be able to keep the promise he just made.

-----------------

The two waited in silence in the elevator, keeping a certain amount of distance between them.

Jeongguk held the door open for Taehyung, whom's eyes wandered around the penthouse. 

"You should freshen up, the master bedroom is upstairs left the 2nd room" spoke Jeongguk lethargically. Repudiating to take notice of the older's tone or facial expressions the younger walked upstairs and towards the room.