8

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

...........

Taehyung stared blankly at the ingredients laying in front of him. For a second he had thought of calling his father or Seokjin but then again, that's exactly what Jeongguk wanted. He wanted Taehyung to call home, crying helplessly for rescue, not that it would bring much.

Taehyung rolled his eyes realising how everyone was living in their delusional world. Jeongguk thinking that he was dear to his father and his father thinking of benefitting off of Jeongguk after he dies. And Seokjin? Taehyung didn't know what he was after.

Thankfully Taehyung could breath a little bit, most of the time Jeongguk is not home. He's always out for meetings, interviews or doing his underworld works, Taehyung didn't give a damn about where the male was, he was just glad he got to feel tiny bit of freedom.

............

"How is he doing?" came the deep voice along with the distant noise of gunshots blasted through the phone. He was in the training arena.

"S-sir, the young master prepared.....sweets for breakfast and lunch" informed the butler, feeling bad for the younger male.

"What?" asked Jeongguk frowning.

"I-"

*Beep* The male hung up before the butler could explain.

............

The staff sighed seeing the table and kitchen counter filled with cakes, sweets, cookies and so on. Just desserts, no actual meal.

"Common, don't make these faces. I wanna eat actual food too but you all are back stabbing bitches, so I can't even order from outside. I can't cook, I can only bake and no I am not punishing you, it's that 'Wanna be a dangerous Mafia boss' who's punishing all of us and mind yo-"

"Woah" Taehyung was interrupted by a loud gasp, he turned around fearing it was Jeongguk but sighed in relief to find Jimin standing there.

"What is going on?" asked the older male, approaching the table.

"The consequences of someone's orders" muttered Taehyung, looking away.

"Unfortunately I can be of no help. A dead body is go-" a loud gunshot was heard from the front yard of the estate as Jimin spoke, making Taehyung take hold of Jimin's arm.

"W-what's happening?" asked he, only he knew how shaken up he was internally hearing that gunshot.

"I am sure it's nothing but you should let go of me" spoke Jimin, looking worriedly between their physical contact and the door.

"No way, what if he shoots me. You should be my shield, he can't shoot you right? You're his second hand, save me"

"Bold of you to assume he won't shoot me seeing his husband clinging onto me"

"No, he hates me, he doesn't care! When I get out of he-" Taehyung was interrupted when someone cleared their throat. He looked up slowly to see Jeongguk standing in front of them, a few feet away and next to him was Namjoon.

Unconsciously Taehyung's eyes searched the male's body, for injuries? Maybe. But how could he forget devils don't get hurt, they hurt others.

"Is today something special?" asked Namjoon looking at the table.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he pursed his lips, subtly trying to scoot behind Jimin. A humourless chuckle from the devil made him gulp.