17

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

.............

Kim Taehyung was really annoyed. Maybe it had something to do with him feeling.....not enough. For the first time ever Kim Taehyung was tired of 'Life'. 

It has been 2 weeks since Jeon Jeongguk left. Taehyung just woke up after the day the psycho slit his palm to find out the man was gone.

Did he feel relief? Absolutely. Did he feel scared? No, after all who can be worse than the Jeon Jeongguk? But putting that chapter of his life aside, Taehyung felt bored.

The brunette in the past one and half week had designed the room in which he was staying. He ended up choosing a similar aesthetic to the previous one since he realised darkness suited Jeongguk and everyone around the raven since he automatically made their lives miserable like his own.

Taehyung's chain of thoughts stopped there.....Was the raven's life miserable? Doesn't seem like it. He heaved a long sigh before moving his eyes around the room, making himself step back into the reality and the matter at hand.....his boredom.

It's as though Taehyung has no personality of his own ever since he has stepped in this hellhole. It has gotten to a point that he actually waits for Jimin to visit him, since he's the only one willing to talk to him. His mind went to their previous conversations they had had after Jeongguk's leave.

----------

"Why would you need to check on me?" frowned the brunette, his fingers playing with his strands of hair. He was thinking of cutting his hair and maybe dye them a new shade...?

"Well Jeon's afraid you'll wound up saying goodbye to the world" snickered Jimin, a smile playing on his lips.

"Are you serious right now?" the raised brow of the younger just got him a nod in form of a reply. A dry laugh showcasing disbelief was the only thing that left past Taehyung's lips.

"What can I say? He needs you alive" shrugged the older.

"No shit sherlock"

-----------

"When will he be back?" asked the younger curiously, his shoe tapping against the floor in impatience.

"Don't know. Why are you asking?" questioned Jimin as he stopped typing on his phone and moved his eyes to the younger.

"I wanted to use the time that I am given to......" the brunette stopped hesitantly as he contemplated if he should reveal his intentions or keep them to himself.

"Common, you can trust me" smiled Jimin, words lacing with reassurance, eyes encouraging the younger.

"I was thinking of contacting.....Dad" mumbled the younger, not wanting any other soul to hear him.

"Hmm, but why?" asked the older.

"Why?"

"Why....do you keep running to people who don't want to have anything to do with you?"

Taehyung paused. A cold chill ran down his spine as he tried to come up with an answer and tried to fully comprehend what the older male was hinting at.

"I- don't understand. What do you mean? They're my f-family. How-"

"Oh, I am sorry. It's just the other day I had a talk with Seokjin and...." the older male stopped heaving a heavy sigh.

"I did not mean offend or hurt you. Let's leave this here, contact them" continued Jimin.

"No! Tell me what he told you!" asked Taehyung desperately, wanting to understand.