15

A genuine question guys: 

What does happy ending mean to you?

Like how do you imagine it?

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

.............

"Taehyungie, it's your own fault. How many times have I told you not to go somewhere where you are unwanted?"

A few thick droplets fell from his eyes and soon enough the little boy started sobbing burying his face in his knees further as he hugged them close. Seokjin sighed as he put his large hand on the boy's head and patted him.

"No matter where you end up in this world, no one will be willing to come near you with a sincere heart because of your identity. It'll be even hard when you grow up, so it's better to start accepting it now" spoke he with a grave expression.

The boy felt even more disoriented as he jumped in the man's arms and cried his heart out.

"B-but why a-am I un-wanted b-by every-one?" stuttered the boy on his words.

Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed as he hugged the 7 years old close.

"I want you and you shouldn't care about anyone else, they are all idiots anyways" reassured the older.

That's right.....the reason I was and still am so unwanted is because of my last name....because of the people I am related to. Taehyung wasn't even sure if he could call those people his family.

————-

"Joon, last I checked Haesung was the one who needed our alliance, so how come he gets to threaten me like this?" asked Jeongguk suddenly, as he sighed trying to calm himself down.

"Do you want me to answer you that as your Executive, your Advocate or your Friend?" questioned Namjoon instead.

"Just answer me as Joon instead of any of those things"

"Well, it might be his love for his son finally coming to the surface or perhaps he has had it with you after the media incident because it is about his reputation we are talking about and in a political world image is the only important aspect......or it could be that seeing your father has enraged him even more and conceivably made him remember the past"

"It still doesn't explain his behaviour, As far as I was informed he needed my help" pressed Jeongguk further.

"Are you suggesting that he has already.....dealt with it? Or perhaps found someone who is ready to sacrifice themselves for him?" Intervened Jimin, making the two men look at him thoughtfully.

"But no one holds more power than Jeongguk to do that?.....Unless..." Namjoon stopped on his words as he bit his lip.

"Unless my father has decided to give him a hand" completed Jeongguk Namjoon's unfinished sentence.

"I did see a small interaction between Seokjin and your father. It wasn't anything verbal but....there was clearly a lot of tension between the two" tried to explain Namjoon.

"Jimin, investigate this and Joon, go through the marriage contract again" ordered Jeongguk before marching upstairs.

——————-

Jeongguk heaved a sigh before opening the door to his room. Taehyung still laid unconscious on the bed, unaware of everything happening around him.

The raven took a seat next to the lying male on the bed, observing the younger's features carefully, trying not to miss any tiny detail.