6

Thank you so much for reading!!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

............

His fingers trembled as the fork slipped away from them and hit the plate. He gulped at the noise. The gun shots did not stop for whole 3 minutes and Taehyung did not dare move.

He did not dare look around or even breath loudly. Sure, he grew up with his father being into this stuff but this second business was never brought home. He did not know why but his father strictly prohibited the use of weapons around him.

He gulped before standing up when the gun shots stopped. He took slow steps towards the living room, exiting the dining room. His insides were shaking due to not knowing what was awaiting him.

"Get him out of here before I lose my mind and shot each one of you" the deep voice of Jeongguk reached his ears as he neared the living room.

A gasp involuntarily left past his lips as his eyes fell on the bloodied body on the marble floor. His stomach twisted in knots as he noticed the bullet wounds all over his chest area, blood still seeping out.

He looked away, his hand covered his mouth, he was already feeling dizzy and felt like throwing up. The brunette was about to run out, afraid he might throw up but a hold on his hoodie pulled him back with a great force.

He yelped tilting his head to see Jeongguk smirking at him while fisting his hoodie.When he had Taehyung's back pressed against his own chest, he wrapped his arm around the brunette's waist.

One of his hands still held the gun.

"Where are you escaping to?" whispered Jeongguk against his ear. 

Taehyung squirmed in the male's hold trying to pull away but the older made it impossible for him to move away. 

"Let me go!! What the fuck is wrong with you??!!" Taehyung was losing himself, he was so close to shouting his lungs but the gun in Jeongguk's free hand scared him.

The raven laughed, his voice husky and deep going right through Taehyung's ears. 

"What am I doing? Showing you, enjoy the show. You shouldn't look away" chuckled the older. His chin resting on top of the squirming male's head.

Taehyung refused, he kept his head tilted, not wanting to witness such an act. But the raven did not like that, he grabbed Taehyung's jaw harshly with the same hand in which he held the gun.

"Common, stop being such a cunt. I thought you were brave" mused Jeongguk.

"FUCK YOU!" screamed Taehyung, stomping on the other's foot harshly and with all his force. The older was taken off guard as his hold on the younger loosened who sprinted away.

"TAEHYUNG!!" shouted Jeongguk but the brunette just ran away to his room, not paying any heed to the raven.

"IT AIN'T OVER!! YOU JUST WAIT!!" 

.............

The first thing Taehyung did upon entering the room was, slamming his bathroom's door open and threw up in the toilet seat. He was feeling so dizzy, the images of the incident were printed in his brain.

He managed to brush his teeth and got out. He sat on the bed for a little while, feeling completely drained....

The door was slammed open just over 5 minutes and Jeongguk came storming in, grabbing Taehyung by his collar.

"You think, you are so witty, don't you? You little punk" the raven shook him before taking notice of his state.

"Such a fucking cunt you are" muttered the raven, letting go the other harshly, his dark look and onyx eyes showing disgust lingered on the brunette for more than a minute.