12

I am sorry for making y'all wait but you probably already know what went down.

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

------------

"You're kidding, right?" asked Taehyung, desperate for the older to agree.

"Do I look like I am kidding?" he raised his brow, staring at the younger who gulped.

"I- I....actually, perhaps it's the right time for you to know that I can't handle crowds well" started Taehyung, stuttering as he tried to explain himself but Jungkook's straight, unamused face worsened his anxious brain's thoughts.

"You have to understand that I can't do that, i-t ..." the male paused feeling himself getting close to having a panic attack.

"How can you push me in front of the media? Won't it cause a ruckus? Gay marriage is illegal a-and you are involved in politics, won't your image be ruined?" Taehyung was desperately trying to explain the other how this was a bad idea.

Jungkook's dark eyes stared intensely at Taehyung's facial expressions, the corners of his lips twitched upwards.

"Who said anything about revealing our relationship in front of the media?" asked he calmly.

"Oh, so I am just going to be a random someone next to one of the most influential person in the country? Be fucking for real!" the enraged brunette's glaring eyes met the amuse filled of the raven's.

"What does you being afraid of a crowd has anything to do with your relationship statuses with others? And perhaps you are forgetting whom's son you are. Unbelievable" scoffed the raven moving his eyes towards the window.

The younger bit his tongue to not let it loose, he was really trying but this hoe wasn't letting him be rational at all.

"Why do you keep dragging my father in every conversation? I am my own person!" the words left past his lips but he was glad his tone was neutral. Let's just say Taehyung did not want to get back the bruise on his cheek, or anywhere as a matter of fact.

The older snickered hearing the words but didn't open his mouth.

"Can't you just leave me in the car?" asked he.

"I can also throw you out of this moving car, how does that sound?" smiled Jeongguk turning towards him.

Taehyung gasped, his lips parted as he scooted further in the corner and away from the devil.

-------------

The car stopped and Jeongguk handed him a mask, making the other look at him pleadingly once again...

"Consider this again, I am telling you this is not a good idea. People wi-" he was cut off as the other grabbed his jaw harshly.

"Enough of this crappy whining. Behave, you do as I tell you. Play your cards well or the consequences will be much worse than just some slaps" the threatening tone made Taehyung shiver as he lightly pushed the other away. 

The other backed away, fixing his coat and putting on his own mask before turning towards the teary eyed Taehyung. The raven sighed before pulling him closer, wiping his tears with a tissue gently before fixing his hair and making him wear the white mask.

Taehyung was surprised at the gentleness but he kept quiet. Did the older do that because he wanted to inflict more pain on Taehyung later on? Taehyung refused to believe that the older was just doing that for the sake of being nice.