Prologue

A very good looking boy with short brown hair stood in front of his front door with his arms folded against his chest. His beautiful features contoured in worry and what seemed to be anger.

The redness in his eyes and the bags underneath them showed the tears he has shed and the sleepless nights he has spent.

"where were you?" spoke up the brunette as soon as the door opened and a tall man stepped inside seemingly older than the brunette.

The older man raised his eyebrow in annoyance "Why are you still up?".

The brunette scoffed hearing that question "As if you care enough about my sleep. Where the hell have you been till this hour??!!"

The brunette's voice remained calm, low yet it held an edge to it, warning the taller to choose his next words wisely.

"It's none of your business. Your daddy didn't pay me enough to deal with your moodiness princess, get the fuck away from me before I do something that might stress out your father and me, yeah?" the taller man's voice got deeper with each word and not to forget the graveness that tone held.

He poked his finger on the other's flawless forehead hidden behind his bangs, making the brunette's head tilt back a little.

The brunette bit his tongue and closed his eyes shut tightly before erupting with ironic laughter "My daddy? Seriously, My Daddy This, My Father That. WHY DIDN'T YOU MARRY MY BASTARD OF A FATHER???!!! YOU CLEARLY SEEM MORE INTERESTED IN HIM THAN YOU WERE EVER I-"

*slap*

"Shut the hell up!!! You and I both know he is the reason why you are still here in the first place. Trust me, once I get rid of him I will of you too. Mark my words" the words were said with such loathness that the brunette shivered.

His hand was still covering his abused cheek and his eyes shone with tears. His whole body shook as the man held his fragile wrist in his larger hand dragging him and he realised the situation he was in but was there anyone to help him out of it? Or will someone willingly help him?

After all Taehyung was just a pawn in his father's and Jeon Jeongguk's Dirty Business.

..........

Main - Characters Introduction

Name:  Jeon Jeongguk

Age:  29 years old

Business:  Influential Politician - has a wide range Mafia group

Others: Gets angry easily

- Two faced

- Has been trying to make Taehyung's father step down from his throne

- Doesn't like his step brother Jung Hoseok

- Psychotic 

Name:  Kim Taehyung

Name:  Kim Taehyung

Age:  22 years old

Career:  Holds a software-engineering degree but doesn't work (is not allowed to)

Others:  Tries to stay positive most of the times 

- craves for some parental love 

- Mom died giving birth and Dad ignores him

- has a politician father so most ppl don't want to befriend him

- wants to give his marriage with Jungkook a chance

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Contains:

Dark-theme

Manipulation

Rape

Sensitive subjects

innocent killings

Forced-relationship

Angst

NO-cheating

You guys will decide in the end if it can be called a "Happy-ending" or not

If any of these trigger you please refrain from reading this book.

Lastly you have been warned!

Please do Vote since it reassures me that you guys haven't lost interest in the story and if not then just leave a purple heart💜.I will really appreciate it!

Stay safe and healthy dears!

Bye dear ones💜❤️💚