13⚠️

Major-Minor Trigger Warning => this means its bad bad but not the worst

It Starts & Ends where black hearts🖤 are, if u wanna skip, do so

-detailed abuse-

------------

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

-------------

"Please, drink this" spoke Taehyung, handing the man the glass of water who drank it slowly.

In between that the office's door opened and Taehyung gulped his nervousness down before getting up, approaching Jeongguk. He took a deep breath before letting his trembling fingers come in contact with Jeongguk's.

"Excuse us for a moment, please" stated the younger looking at Mr.Lee before slightly dragging Jeongguk with him in a different hallway. Only he knew how much he was panicking internally. His gut feeling was warning him but for the sake of the old man and his family he had to do that.

He looked up slowly, letting his eyes match Jeongguk's dark ones.

"Speak" exclaimed Jeongguk, a stern expression hugging his sharp features.

"I...the man is in trouble" stated Taehyung helplessly. The older kept quiet, letting Taehyung continue.

"His son is suffering in jail for no reason, his oldest son died and his property is being snatched away from him and the oldest son's unborn child. They have nothing other than that. He's too old to work and the pregnant lady cannot obviously work. He needs Mr.Lee's help to sign some documents but nobody is letting the poor man meet him nor are they giving him an appointment"  explained the younger as fast as he could.

With their hands still intertwined Jeongguk pulled Taehyung close till their bodies were basically pressed against one another's. The older wrapped his free arm around his waist startling Taehyung.

The brunette put his free hand's palm against the raven's chest to create some distance, his face almost buried in the older's neck. His nostrils were engulfed in Jeongguk's scent and cologne. Taehyung never thought he'd find someone's scent attractive......

Only if the man wasn't such a devil....

"Jeon Taehyung...." started Jeongguk, his lips almost touching the shell of the younger's ear, his hot breath along with the deep voice sent shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"What did I tell you before you left?" asked he slowly and gently. The older's voice and tone held no maliciousness.

"T-to..not do anythi-ng wrong" stuttered Taehyung, his heart beating wildly in his chest but not because he was flattered but because he was terrified.

In the time that he has known this man, he was never sweet unless he was planning to kill someone, quite literally. He could switch personality in a spam of a second as well as destroy someone with a smile.........

Maybe that's why Taehyung felt so uncomfortable around Jeongguk. The male resembled Kim Seokjin and Kim Haesung. Their behaviour matched one another's but the elder ones had something or someone they cared about but Jeongguk had.....nothing. And it was demonstrated through the glint that always shined brightly in Jeongguk's eyes.

As though he had nothing to lose. As though he did not mind playing with his own life.

"Now, I am sure you don't have down syndrome which means that you fully well understand what you have done wrong" exclaimed the male pulling away before dragging the male behind him as they reached the old man and Mr.Lee again.