44

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

................

Hours turned into days, 

Days turned into weeks,

Weeks turned into a month.

As Taehyung waited and waited for his husband to come back, to visit home.

His guilt eating him alive every passing second. Everything becoming suffocating with the passing hours. Nights getting darker each passing day, dreams getting scarier than ever. Mornings becoming more dreadful if possible. 

He tried to ask Namjoon and Jimin over and over where Jeongguk was but the two refused to open their mouths. Another change that took place in the mansion was that every servant was required to put a body cam on their uniforms.

---------------

Taehyung's eyes focused on the fishes swimming in the pond from behind his sun glasses before setting back on the book he was reading. 

A shadow loomed over him and covered his skin from the rays of sun and soon a throat was heard being cleared. 

"Speak" ordered he blankly, not moving his eyes from the sentences written so carefully on each page.

"Jeongguk will be back tomorrow morning" informed Namjoon straightforwardly.

"And you telling me this now.... means?" asked Taehyung calmly turning the page, unbothered.

"I just-..... I just thought you should know" stuttered the man pathetically, feeling ashamed and stupid. 

Realising he was taking his anger out on the wrong person Taehyung sighed "When exactly?" asked he instead.

"We weren't told the exact time" answered Namjoon to Taehyung's disappointment, since it was not what he had wished to hear.

"Thank you" spoke the younger making the man nod and bow before leaving.

--------

And so Taehyung waited the whole night eagerly, waiting for the endless night to end, so he could finally come across the one he had been meaning to for a month.

It was 5am when he went downstairs because he couldn't sleep nor could he steady his heart rate.

Seeing Namjoon standing by one of the doors confused him. The man wasn't suppose to be in the east wing at this hour.

"Hyung?" called out he, feeling uneasy as he approached him.

The latter turned around passing him an awkward smile "Can't sleep?" asked he but the tiredness in his tone was as clear as day.

"No.... What are you doing here? Isn't Jeongguk about to arrive any time soon?" asked he curiously since he was sure the other had to make some preparations before the man shows up.

Namjoon diverted his eyes in what appeared to be... guilt, making the younger knit his brows.

"Jeongguk came..... and left"  revealed the older man, sighing heavily.

Taehyung's face instantly became vacant of any emotions for a second before it showed anger..... rage ran through his blood as he grabbed the other by the collar in the blink of an eye.

"What the fuck do you mean by that??!!" hissed he murderously.

Namjoon simply let him but it wasn't long before he was pulled away by Jimin forcefully making the brunette push him away with the same force the other had used.