35

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

...............

Dull, empty were his eyes as they moved from one corner to the other in the room before settling on the window which was showcasing the beauty of the nature.

Which the raven could not comprehend. What was so beautiful about trees and the same old bright, blue sky? Nothing ever really changes about Nature, which made it mundane according to Jeon Jeongguk.

Though there was this one thing with which he was enticed in the Nature and that was Death. He was fascinated by simply the idea of a being's end.

His twisted self arose with pleasure each time he had someone's life between his fingers. Something so valuable yet fragile. The feeling was simply exhilarating and his heart was fanatical about it.

So his inner self was conflicted to say the least when he felt the same feelings sparking in his heart on any occasion he'd get the chance to interact with his husband in name.

His tongue pushed itself against the soft flesh of his inner cheek as he tilted his head slightly when last night's events crossed his mind.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was 3am when Jeongguk finally reached his room, exhausted. He twisted the door knob, stepping inside quietly just to turn around and find his bed empty.

He cautiously moved in the dark room to see what his dear bait was planning. Upon not finding the younger in the washroom and the walk in closet, he decided to check the balcony.

And there he was sitting in the cold night by himself, in just his pyjamas. The moon light was highlighting the boy's beautiful features, the soft wind complementing his hair as the few strands fought with the breeze to stay in their place.

The last sparkles left in the latter's eyes were stolen on the day Jeongguk had told him about his mother and he was well aware of that fact but the loss of those sparkles did not make his eyes any less enchanting, like the stars hanging above them.

The boy named Kim Taehyung, No Jeon Taehyung tilted his head in Jeongguk's direction who gulped, no not because he found the other attractive but because the sorrowful eyes made his heart race.

Taehyung awkwardly looked down at his feet, not knowing what to say or do. All he felt was shame and sadness the past few days.

"How long are you planning on trapping yourself in the prison of your brain?" questioned the raven, approaching him slowly.

"You can't really blame me. What would you do in my position?" the younger himself realised what a weird question he had just asked the older before he could take back his words the older stepped even closer.

Leaning down till his lips were parallel to the younger's ear "If I were in your skin; I'd choose suicide" whispered he in the eerie silence.

Letting the other's words fully register in his mind, the younger pushed him away, glaring at him before realising that trying to reason with the other was like talking with a wall.

Jeongguk captured his wrist in his hand, a cocky smile playing on his lips "You asked me and I answered. So what's there to be angry about?" questioned the older, ignoring the other's painful groan as he tightened his hold on his wrist.

"Jeongguk, you're hurting me!! LET ME GO!" shouted the younger, trying to pry his hands off.

The latter loosed his hold before pulling the brunette closer "I am so sorry" voiced he. Not fully understanding himself for what he was apologising.