33

Thank you so much for reading!💜

-Enjoy-

..............

The unconscious body laying on the bed suddenly moved. The slim fingers clutched the blanket till his knuckles turned white.

Jeongguk frowned.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I just want to see Jin Hyungie!" whined the little boy, clutching a paper in his hands. 

The man in front of him clutched his jaw and hit him across the face "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU. HE'S BUSY" screamed he, pushing the boy out the now crying teenager out of the room.

.-.-.

"Taehyungie, baby. I thought you were coming over to show me your results" spoke Seokjin, catching the boy's attention who was scrolling on his tablet.

The 14 years old Taehyung looked up just to have Seokjin gasp seeing the angry gash sitting on the boy's left cheek. He hurriedly sat next to the boy, cupping his chubby face in his large hands gently.

"Baby, what happened?? Who did this to you? Are you getting bullied??!" gritted out the older man, seeing red already.

"It was one of your bodyguards" complained Taehyung, pushing the other away angrily.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry. Stay here, yeah? I'll be back" spoke the older man, kissing his forehead before disappearing with hasty strides, his body shaking from the anger he felt at that moment.

"But...... you didn't check my card yet" his voice kept lowering as the man disappeared from his view. Taehyung sighed but determined to seek validation, he ran to the room to get his card.

After getting it and asking the help where Seokjin was, who carelessly told him that he was in the basement to the left.

Taehyung being Taehyung started his journey to find his favourite Hyungie. His steps staggered slightly on the stairs when he heard a shout reach his ears but thinking nothing of it he walked down.

The door was slightly open. His first instinct was to open it widely and see what was happening but for some reason he decided to peak through the gap.

"YOU DARE RAISE YOUR FUCKING, DISGUSTING HAND ON MY BOY!" screamed Seokjin, stabbing the man over and over like a mad dog.

Taehyung put one of his hands over his mouth to stop himself from screaming. He wanted to run away but his body wouldn't move, tears brimmed his eyes as he was forced, by his own self, to watch the gruesome scene involving his favourite human being.

The door suddenly opened, startling him as he fell on his bum, he hyperventilated seeing Seokjin standing in front of him, his clothes covered in red.

Not thinking straight, he stood up and ran back upstairs and straight to his room, locking himself in there. His result card was left behind, in the basement.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Taehyung gasped desperately for air as he sat up on the bed abruptly. He sighed in relief as he realised it was just a memory.

'Just a memory' he reassured himself. But how come he remembers it now? After years of pushing it at the back of his mind, it just resurfaced........

"You're really sensitive" commented the silent Jeongguk as he in front of the tired young man.

"Is it that you're scared of blood? Or because you just dislike seeing people die? But you have never met those people, so why do you feel this....... sympathy for them?" asked the older curiously.

"Why do you want to know? You're horrible, atrocious, monstrous. I don't have enough words to describe your twisted mind and maliciousness" gritted Taehyung, remembering what happened before he passed out.

Tears welled up in his eyes as the screams of that man still resonated in his ears, the images of those helpless, dead people being torn piece by piece by a monster appeared before his eyes.

"Hmm, but I still don't understand why you feel this way" pressed the ravenette. Seeming very serious to find the answer.

"BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MONSTER MYSELF!!!! Seeing them like that and not being able to do anything makes me just as much of a monster as you or the one hurting them" bursted Taehyung, his voice lowering at the end, crying pitifully as he stared at his empty palms.

He was feeling awful. How could lives be so... invaluable to some people, not their own but others.

Jeongguk's dark orbs were glued on the younger. He chuckled loudly gaining the other's attention who looked up with tears still streaming down his face. That's when he realised how close the latter was sitting in front of him.

"I have never thought about it from this perspective" mused he, smiling widely. 

The younger stared at him conflicted..... Was this man being serious right now?

The older extended his hands and cupped his face before gently wiping away his tears with his thumbs. 

Taehyung being tangled in his thoughts didn't realise when the other leaned forward till their lips were attached. He immediately squirmed, pressing his hands against the other's chest to push him away but the other didn't even budge.

Devouring his lips in a slow, passionate kiss which surprised them both equally.

He pulled away, just to smile when the younger wiped his lips with his sleeve aggressively, glaring at him.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" screamed the younger, anger bubbling up in his chest. He felt miserable, like he was just alive for other people to use him when they felt like it.

"'Cause I found you cute for a second there and more importantly because I felt like it, but you're back to being your father's son" dismissed Jeongguk, flicking his forehead and smiling in satisfaction when the younger flinched in pain.

"Sure all of us are monsters but you are not. If anything you're far from that, also you can't expect a person to clap if they're missing a hand" exclaimed Jeongguk, standing up, pushing his hands deep in his trousers's pockets.

Taehyung watched as the other walked out of the room. Day by day Jeongguk was behaving weirdly with Taehyung, according to Taehyung. The turmoil bubbling in his inner self nowhere near calming down. 

For the first time ever, Taehyung felt like giving up on life.

...............

Hii,

I did something terrible today and could not relax physically or mentally, so I decided to write

How was the weekend, lovely people? Anything exciting happened?

Have a wonderful week ahead, sweet readers💜

Bye.