47

Thank you so much for reading!💜

-Enjoy-

...................

"How could you lose him??!!" shouted Jimin at the head bodyguard who had his head ducked down in shame, even though he wanted to accuse Jimin himself because he was the one with Taehyung.

His insides trembled as he thought of their Boss getting the news.

"Keep searching the damn place" ordered the man as he tried his best to look as angry as possible.

-----------------

"I am really getting tired of this shit show, Yoongs, and you're not making it any easy for me" hissed Jeongguk as he glared at the older male in front of him.

"Good because it's not suppose to be easy for you! You're half responsible for Hobi's death. You think showing up here, taking care of shit is going to make me forget what you did?" questioned the man just as sternly, his deadly eyes boring holes in Jeongguk's own.

The raven bit the inside of his cheek in anger, pushing his tongue against it to not end up saying something which would rub salt on the wounds.

"I have already signed the contract. All the projects are resumed and everything is paid off" informed the man, pushing his hair back as he smiled at his hyung.

"So yeah, you coming here has proven to be useless. I refuse to undo anything, so good luck dealing with shit. I am going back" continued further Jeongguk, turning around to leave.

"Going back to the one who killed your older brother? The main reason for this mess. You know, I still can not understand why he's still breathing and well. Even just a thought of him makes me want to suffocate him with my own bare hands but here you are...... living with him, seeing him everyday" voiced Yoongi irritated.

Jeongguk turned around with a blank face as the other laughed shaking his head, rubbing his temples in distress... "The last conversation between me and Hobi before his death was an argument, you can ignore all this but I can not and I'll never forget" there was a hidden promise lacing that dark tone.

As Jeongguk was about to respond the door suddenly opened and in walked an upset looking Namjoon.

"I-I am extremely sorry but it's an emergency and I need Jeongguk with me" stuttered the man hastily pulling Jeongguk along him.

Jeongguk frowned never having seen this man panic this badly..... "Joon, what happened?" asked he worriedly.

"A lot. I got a call from Jimin and..." Namjoon took a deep breath before turning around and lowering his voice ".... Taehyung's gone" said he, fear settling in his heart as he saw the man's eyes becoming vacant the next second.

"We're going back" announced Jeongguk calmly.

-----------------

Jeongguk called Taehyung's cell just for it to keep ringing.......

"He wanted to go to the mall and the security was with him but from there on... he was no where to be found" informed Namjoon as he watched Jeongguk nod, throwing his phone on one of the seats in the Jet.

"You think of me as someone who's stupid? Someone who'll buy that shitass excuse? Was Jimin with him?" asked he instead, tapping his fingers in a quick pace on the armrest.

"He was" replied Namjoon, knowing what the latter was implying.

"Hmm. And what was the mister doing? Sleeping with his eyes open?" asked the man sarcastically, waving a dismissive hand in Namjoon's direction to leave him.