18

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

-Long Chap-

................

"I have considered your words" 

As soon as the executive stepped inside the mansion he was greeted with those words by none other than his boss's little bait.

A bright smile took place on his lips as he looked at the younger male standing in front of him.

"Glad my words left an impact but you opening your mouth as soon as you noticed me stepping in is.....how should I put it? Creepy?" the older male laughed at his own words.

"Funny! Yes, I was desperately waiting for you and I admit you were right about what you said bu-" the brunette stopped and sighed before he signalled Jimin to follow him in the living room and take a seat.

The older male raised his brow in question but silently sat down in front of the other.

"It's complicated, more than you think" started he, licking his lips which suddenly turned dry.

"Elaborate"

"Well for starters, I don't have a job" exclaimed the stressed male. 

"No, am not tryna be funny!" stated Taehyung, glaring at Jimin who was trying to contain himself from laughing like a maniac.

"I am sorry, it's just....Job? Last I checked it has nothing to do with what we talked about yesterday" defended the older.

"It has everything to do with it! I haven't worked a day in my life and my Father pays for all my cards, including the black card" explained the brunette as he stood up frustrated.

"Are you seriously worried about money when your life is on the line?" Jimin could not stop himself from asking that question.

"No! Thing is if I break off relations with my family now. I'll be left with nothing which means when I escape from all of these psychos I won't have any money to find a place and make myself disappear since I have no one" explained Taehyung further.

"That is a reasonable point, gotta give you credit for that. And since your father is paying for the cards and giving you allowance each month, it means that he keeps track of your accounts and everything will be blocked once you decide to go no contact" completed Jimin.

"Exactly! I mean I could move the money to a different account. Like a new one, one that he has no track over" suggested Taehyung but the doubtful undertone made his own self cringe in stress.

"Bad idea. You'd be a fool to think he won't find out. What amount of 'income' does your father deposit into those accounts?"  questioned the older curiously.

"Around 10 or more mil each month" 

"Yeah no, that type of amount being moved will definitely catch attention and it's a lot since he sends it every month. Since when did he start paying you?" 

"Since my 14th birthday. Stop giving me the look! I was sent off to Daegu and I guess he felt bad" shrugged Taehyung.

"Ah ha. That type of money to a 14 year old boy reminds me of someone"

"Common, it's nothing compared to the 280mil that went into military this January"

"So you do watch news?"

"I just heard Seokjin discussing it with Dad"

"Well, all that aside. What about your 'dear husbands' credit cards?" asked the older, air quoting the words "dear husband".