46

Thank you so much for reading!

-Enjoy-

..................

"You know that you can't keep breaking the cams!" hissed Jimin as soon as he entered the room making Taehyung shrug unbothered.

"Make some shit up" suggested he.

Ignoring his words Jimin passed him a note with some digits written on it "I don't know how you got so many people wrapped around your fingers but he agreed immediately. He even told me to give you his private contact in case of an emergency" informed Jimin.

"He says he just needs you in a public place, which happens to be LK-mall since it pretty far. The rest he refused to share with me but I do really hope you know who you're trusting, Taehyung" continued to explain the older male.

"I am trusting him, he's the right person" assured Taehyung.

"Well the rest is up to you. You decide when and how and I'll be the one to deliver the info to him" completed Jimin with a small smile as he nodded in confidence before leaving the room without looking back at the younger.

It took exactly 2 weeks for Jimin to be able to contact Kang Adam but he eventually did.

-----------------

Jeongguk and Taehyung came across each other but the dark haired male ignored him, like he had been doing lately. The younger rolled his eyes, irritated by the fact that his heart was feeling heavy over such a little thing.

After 3 minutes he took a deep breath before walking towards the raven's office, he opened the door without knocking just to catch the other on the phone with someone, it seemed like the older didn't become aware of presence.

"No! He can prohibit me from seeing Minjun but he has no right to exclude me from Hobi's unattended business!" spoke he sternly, turning around just to have his eyes locked with the younger's who averted his own after 2 seconds.

Was Yoongi not allowing Jeongguk to meet Minjun?? 

His heart clenched at the thought, especially knowing that Jeongguk was quite fond of that child and vice versa. 

For some reason his brain forced his body to turn around and leave the room.

He could ask Jeongguk about going out some other day. Just not today..........

---------------

Taehyung paced around in his pyjamas at midnight. Jimin had told him that Jeongguk would be leaving for New York soon, which would give him the perfect opportunity to put his plan into motion.

Despite having all the assurities, he was feeling extremely suffocated. His legs led him outside and in front of that cursed office. Taking a deep breath he knocked just to not get any answer....

He entered to see the older immersed in signing something in his tablet. Another thing he took notice of was the empty 3 bottles laying on the table surface. The dark eyes set on him, questioning him.

"........"

"Why are you standing there like a creep?" asked the raven, rubbing his temples before putting down his apple pencil down and picking up the bottle.

"Why are you wasted?" inquired the younger instead worriedly.

In response the other just took a sip from his bottle making the brunette role his eyes before taking the bottle from him when the raven walked closer to him.

Jeongguk made a face walking past him. Trying his best to ignore Taehyung, who followed after him.

"Are you going to follow me in the shower?" asked the raven sarcastically when he was about to enter the washroom.