10⚠️

⚠️ => Warning

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-
............

"How much more worse can it get?" asked Taehyung ironically, pushing away Jeongguk harshly before exiting the car and running inside.

He didn't care enough to look back or more like he couldn't. His brain somehow refused to accept the fact that he just got hit by a stranger, yes a stranger because just staying with a person for a few weeks doesn't mean you mean something to each other.Acquaintances? Taehyung felt like those were the staff and Jimin because Jeongguk was barely ever home. 

He fished out his phone before contemplating....Was he giving in? But he wasn't sure how far this could go especially after seeing Min Yoongi......

Min Yoongi, the male seemed so miserable, so tired......as if trapped and seeing no way out. Taehyung's heart ached as Yoongi's face flashed before his eyes as he had furiously stared back into Hoseok's eyes, as though he had already seen the worse....

The brunette decided to give his luck a shot and dialled the number. On the third bell his father picked up.

"Hello?....Taehyung? Is something wrong?....Taehyung? Are you playing a prank..?" questioned his father.

For some reason Taehyung couldn't speak and finally a sob escaped past his lips as he tried to calm himself down.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?? Why are you crying??" questioned his father, worry clear in his voice.

"H-he hi-hit me an-" uttered Taehyung but before he could speak further Jungkook had snatched his phone from him. He didn't know when the male had entered.

"No need to worry. Your son just broke a rule and I had to help him learn since you haven't taught him any better" spoke Jeongguk before hanging up and glaring at Taehyung who glared back.

"I was talking to My Dad! Why are you here?! Give me back the damn phone!!" the brunette tried to take the phone but Jeongguk simply pushed it inside his dress pants pockets and of course Taehyung wasn't going to be touching the male's thighs.

"I don't think you understand it yet Taehyung" spoke the raven.

"WHAT IS EVEN THERE TO UNDERSTAND??!! Your Bullshit??!! I ain't understanding that!" retorted the smaller, furious by the raven's behaviour.

The older let out a dry chuckle before he started pacing around the room, almost as if trying to calm himself down.

"I swear to god if it weren't for your father, I would have thrown you in Haiti already" gritted he, staring down at Taehyung who was sitting on the bed now, glaring at him.

"By all means, fucking do so. Will be way better than seeing your rotten face-" the brunette was cut yet again when a harsh slap landed across his left cheek.....twice in a day.

The raven grabbed his jaw harshly....

"I am done being fucking nice, brats like you need to be held under control or they walk around like wild dogs" the rage that Jeongguk felt could not be explained as he stared back into the younger's fierce eyes even after getting slapped twice, he clenched his jaw at the attitude.

"You wanna be stubborn? Fine, let's see for how long you can hold up this act" muttered letting go of the other harshly, turning on his heels he was out the door, not once looking back at Taehyung.

The brunette looked around for his second phone and hurriedly dialled the authorities but it didn't go quite as expected. The line wasn't even going through, he kept dialling different numbers but nothing was working, he clenched the phone in his hand before realising something...