50

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

..................

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Young master, your father won't be happy hearing about this" expressed the butler worriedly holding the umbrella over the 13 years old boy to protect his body from the rain.

Bodyguards surrounded the boy, making him scowl in anger as he folded his arms across his chest to glare at the butler.

"Why are they here?" gritted he.

"Pardon but you ref-"

"I don't need you to narrate my actions" cursed the boy under his breath, starting to walk towards the building's entrance.

"Tell them to keep out, if I die, I die. End of the story" spoke the boy carelessly.

The butler closed his eyes in annoyance before signalling the guards to keep out, knowing the kid would throw a tantrum if he didn't comply to his orders.

"Go get me some soda" ordered the boy dismissively, checking his phone. The butler yet again sighed before nodding.

The 13 years old boy giggled having messed with the butler. As soon as the man was out of sight he ran towards the elevator which was about to close but he put his hand between the doors before getting in with a sweet smile playing on his lips as he watched the two men in the elevator.

One of the men rolled his eyes in annoyance but keeping his lips sealed, he checked his tab to check something.

The second stern looking man suddenly displayed the smile which was playing on Jeongguk's lips making his own falter slowly.

The man reminded Jeongguk of his own father but it took his father exactly 1 week to figure out that Jeongguk was always faking his smile but the way this man instantly smiled back at him in the same manner, it confused him.

The men go out on the 19th floor making Jeongguk do the same, he quietly followed behind them, simply because he felt like it.

They entered the same, it looked like a theater studio. Being a curious cat Jeongguk sat behind the men who were sitting in the first row.

"Hae, the third one's the painting" informed the dark haired man to the man next to him showing him the screen of his tab.

The theater slowly started to fill. Jeongguk took notice of how man people greeted the man. To be exact 30 and there were 33 people in the room, including his own self and the two men.

Jeongguk watched in boredom as the auction started. Until they displayed the third item which was a painting, just like the man had said.

"The bid starts at the price of 5Million!!" shouted the man displaying the painting.

"6 Million!"

"8Million"

"10 Million" shouted the black haired man in front Jeongguk, making him smile suddenly.

"Kim Haesung is placing the bid on it"

"Well, I guess it's his now"

"There goes the painting I wanted"

Murmurs started around Jeongguk. He knew that they were talking about about the man who was quiet till now, the one who had smiled at him.

"15 Million!" shouted Jeongguk from behind making everyone turn towards him.

"Children aren't allowed in here, how did you get in??!!" shouted the host, confused but soon a man approached him and whispered something in his ears making him audibly gasp.

Dirty Business [Taekook]⏳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara