**Chapter 68

"Let's go shower, hmm?" I proposed after Natasha and I laid there for a while. She nodded and pushed off of the bed, having to seemingly regain most of her energy. I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower while Natasha used the toilet. I made sure the temperature was perfect before stepping under the warm water and sighing in bliss.

Natasha was quick to join me after washing her hands and she wrapped her arms around me from behind and rested her head on my shoulder and gently kissed it. "I'm enthralled by you, baby girl," Natasha whispered into my skin as I leaned back into her.

"I care about you, too, Hummingbird," I responded, knowing that that's what she was saying in a roundabout way. I didn't know where the nickname came from, but it flew out of my mouth and somehow felt right.

"Hummingbird?" she questioned. I could hear the raised eyebrows in her voice, and I giggled.

"I don't know... I think it suits you. You're quick, agile. Beautiful. It fits," I responded while turning in her arms to face her.

"I like it," she whispered before leaning in to kiss me. What started as a soft and gentle kiss quickly turned hot. Natasha pushed me up against the shower wall and pinned me against it as she began to kiss her way down my neck, and then my stomach. Natasha gently dropped to her knees as her arms moved down to hold me against the wall by my thighs.

"My turn baby girl," I barely heard her say as she gently began to circle a finger around my clit causing me to throw my head back against the hard wall. "Careful," she snapped, suddenly a commanding figure making me want to melt into submission. I whimpered and nodded in response. She hummed in appreciation at my agreement before she gently pushed two fingers into my wet heat. She continued to draw patterns into my clit with her other hand as she pumped her fingers into me.

I groaned as she kissed over my pelvic bone, making sure to suck some marks and bruises into my skin while she was at it. The warm water cascaded down our bodies but neither of us seemed to pay any mind to it anymore. Natasha made a point to make eye contact with me before she pulled her fingers out of my cunt, causing me to whine. She brought her fingers up her mouth and sucked them into her mouth, making sure to get every bit of my juices off of her fingers.

After she was finished with her show she returned to my cunt with her mouth this time, going directly for my wet folds as she began to draw harsher patterns into my clit causing me to gasp and squirm. She thrust her tongue into me, and the feeling made it impossible to stay still as I squirmed under her touch.

"Nat," I moaned as she brought a finger up to my hole again and thrust it in alongside her tongue.

"Hmm," she hummed into me causing vibrations that sent me straight over the edge into a blinding white orgasm that she gently worked me through. After I had recovered from my orgasm Natasha, and I gently washed each other in the shower before going back to bed and snuggling together under the covers until we both fell asleep.