**Chapter 57

I couldn’t help but pull Tony closer to me and deepen the kiss as I slowly let my hands begin to wander over his body. He slowly loosened up enough to let his hands wander as well until they came to cup my bottom, lifting me up slightly further into the kiss and forcing me to stand on my tiptoes.

When his lips started to wander from my lips I initially whined but the noises were quickly replaced by moans as he sucked bits of my skin into his mouth.

“Tony-” I gasped, unsure of what was even supposed to be after that but my mind fogging over as I felt him harden beneath his pants. I arched into him as he nibbled at my skin inciting a groan from him as I unintentionally arched straight into his groin.

“Please-” I begged as I tugged at his T-shirt, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

“Bab-” he tried but I gently cupped his hardening dick through his pants causing him to cut himself off with a groan.

I gently reached up to tug his shirt upwards and after a moment he mumbled “fuck it,” and reached up to tug the shirt up over his head. I grinned as I was able to rake my hands over his chest. I could feel a spark of worry from Tony and I frowned for a moment before I realized he was likely worried about his arc reactor.

I let my hand dance up to his face and gently encouraged him to look at me. “You’re beautiful,” I told him gently, immediately followed up by a gentle kiss. I could feel Tony’s mind soar as I did so which caused my own emotions to become bubbly and light as I once again deepened my kiss with Tony.

After a few more moments of kissing, Tony picked me up by my thighs causing me to squeal and he backed me up against the cold wall of the elevator.

“I’m in control,” he growled, causing my pussy to clench around nothing as he resumed nipping and sucking at my skin. I threw my head back against the elevator wall with a groan as he quickly freed me of my shirt and then ventured lower and began to nip at the skin of my breasts.

My nails raked over Tony’s back as he nipped his way down to my nipples. When he finally took a nipple into his mouth I let out a loud moan as I wrapped my leg tighter around him, bringing his hardened cock into contact with my vagina through our clothes causing us both to groan.

“Tony,” I panted.

“Yes baby girl?” he murmured, looking up into my eyes as he twirled my nipple in my mouth with his tongue.

“Please fuck me,” I whined.

This erected a growl from him as he put me down for the swiftest of moments so he could push my shorts and panties down my legs, leaving me completely naked. He quickly freed himself of his own pants and underwear before picking me back up again and trapping me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me again before pushing into me.

Tony and I moaned into each other's mouths as he slowly pushed into me. Once I’d adjusted to him inside of me I whined at him to go faster, no longer satisfied with the agonizing pace he had settled for. Tony chuckled briefly before speeding up as I clawed at his back. Tony and I both came to our climax’s at the same time, erupting a half scream from me that was swallowed by Tony’s kisses as his moans were swallowed by mine.

He rested us against the wall of the elevator breathlessly for a moment afterwards but then the elevator began to move, causing us both to panic.